Author Topic: trip/odo  (Read 1900 times)

doxbike

• View Profile
trip/odo
« on: December 13, 2014, 11:42:28 PM »
OK, so I just got a people 300i and trying to adjust the clock (which I got done with no prob), but it says the mode button toggles between odo and trip.  Can't seem to get that to work-what am I doing wrong?

NeoGenesisMax

• View Profile
Re: trip/odo
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2014, 11:45:16 PM »
Oh goodie im the first to view and reply. Kymco flat out lies!  There ya go. The other button, you know the adjust button, it change the mode. The mode button is a lie. 

doxbike

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2014, 01:12:12 AM »
Oh goodie im the first to view and reply. Kymco flat out lies!  There ya go. The other button, you know the adjust button, it change the mode. The mode button is a lie.

OK, I'll try that (thought I did, but guess not)
Thanks

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2014, 02:22:36 AM »
I missed out... Get ya next time Neo!
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

NeoGenesisMax

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2014, 06:16:35 AM »
You have to hold it for about three seconds. To reset the trip you set it to trip and hold both buttons. Fairly sure you reset the oil light by holding both buttons on the oil service screen.

doxbike

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2014, 12:05:50 PM »
You have to hold it for about three seconds. To reset the trip you set it to trip and hold both buttons. Fairly sure you reset the oil light by holding both buttons on the oil service screen.

Never got it to go to the service screen, only trip and odo came up.  will try again-do you just keep holding both, and it automatically scrolls or after holding for a few seconds, do you release and repress or press just one or??

de dee

• 2011 300i downtown 82,265 KM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2014, 03:42:49 AM »
Never got it to go to the service screen, only trip and odo came up.  will try again-do you just keep holding both, and it automatically scrolls or after holding for a few seconds, do you release and repress or press just one or??
[/quo

On my DT.300i  press right side button hold till it changes,.  A., B., service ., and Odo.  for  a,  b,   service,. hold both buttons till they reset,.  the right and left side buttons,.  the middle button is dead , marked ( tps.  tire pressure )

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()