Author Topic: Kymco Concept Heartbeat 125  (Read 6849 times)

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Kymco Concept Heartbeat 125
« on: November 28, 2007, 09:27:36 PM »

obxbiker

• ADMIN/SITE BUILDER @ www.piwyr.co.cc
    • View Profile
    • ADMIN/SITE BUILDER
Re: Kymco Concept Heartbeat 125
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 04:30:13 PM »
Well I have never seen THAT colorized version before or that name applied.
It is drawn by the same Italian who did the following several years ago.
Here is the link to the above:
http://motosketches.blogspot.com/2007_04_01_archive.html

Here is a simular one...

TRANSLATED TEXT:

KYMCO BIKESTER 700   

by Oberdan Bezzi 

What is of new in the field of the scooter targati of one sure levatura?
After the attended Hall of Milan, it seems to me little or null.
Us one is limits you perlopiù to some technical modernization and for some to of the maquillage we say not heavy.
Sure to Tokyo Honda it has carried of the interesting proposals, but with allure from showbike that of ago to foresee still one sure distance from the real production.
Moreover personally, me it seems nearly that also curatissime the realizations of the Japanese hall are a po' too much orientaleggianti aesthetically, "manga".
For substance charity ve it is some, but second me it has been "diluted" (probably on purpose) on more vehicles, so that not if of it it has flood perception.
For which, perhaps a po' pretenziosamente, we try to imagine one possible "evolution scooter".
Per.primo.cosa we wonder: to what they are disposed to renounce or not to renounce because my means it has a positive reply on a number of persons cospicuo? (it appeal to to all is unthinkable).
As an example, in the scooteroni it puts into effect them, motorizes to you with propulsori of sure performances, the chassis for structural requirements has of blocks that by force of things they raise the "threshold" of the scavalcamento of the tunnel footrest, which moreover he prevents to load any thing (also forgetting to us that however he would be prohibited).
And then, if in exchange for this not easy climb however a "able space proposed you two baggages" falls integral big size and other anchor, quite closed, but with one gone up to motorcycle edge, than you would say some?
Moreover, freeing the space sottosella from the lodgings of he falls and even also from some electronic members, than given the greater amplitude of the fairings can find space in other zones, would come themselves to having a space action to "mythical" the 24 hours, cross and delight of all the city professionals who move themselves on two wheels.
But the general aspect would be much similar one to a motion will say.
E' perhaps an evil this?
It would be if it were similar to an ugly motion, but if the aspect were gradevole and just you did not want to define it scooter, I they said that "BIKESTER" could be a possible name.
As it can moreover be noticed in the designs, "ours" it mounts also of the perimetrali brakes with radial pliers, that an absolute innovation is creed, a suspension to pneumatic lateral monoshock-absorber with precarico gestibile electronically from the handle-bar in order to adapt itself to the several cargo conditions.
Dimensionally we are on medium values, inasmuch as the interasse saddleback of 785 is attested on i 1550 milimeter with a height milimeter.
The wheels both from 16"mount pneumati 120/70 ant. and 160/60 pos to us.
The ideal propeller would be bicylindrical frontemarcia horizontal, an obviously fixed with oscillating transmission with one power around i 55/60 CV for 750/800cc.
We are of forehead to Moto-Automatica (not the motion with automatic gearshift that is an other thing) that all search like the Fenice Arab?
I do not know it, but if some constructor with "less static" ideas wanted to begin to think to a future product, something of similar could be one possibility.
I have thought next to Kymco for this scooter/ automatic motion bikester because me it seems that these getlteman are lately between more attention to wanting to grow in credibility and image with serious and mature products and therefore ready to being "propositivi".
Oberdan Bezzi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally I succeed to publish this beautifulst plan of Oberdan Bezzi, realized little after Eicma 05 (of which I remind its comments to you), that it inaugurates the section ' Prototipi', to the previous BMW S 850 RT together and that it will see others soon interesting contributions.

Motion and scooter is at the same time removing and approaching, in the first more and more sophisticated case has motion and expensive derivatives from the competitions and scooter super economic for short city movements, from the other the world of the tourism to medium range and city mobility where vehicles like the Honda Silver Wing and the Honda Deauville seem sovrapporsi. It is in this last segment of market that goes to become part this proposal ' crossover' of the always prolific Oberdan Bezzi.

I clear endured the field from considerations on what is a scooter and what a motion, for we ' cyberscooter', like we have meant it sin from birth of our publishing plan, is a vehicle connoted essentially from a automatic gearshift (to continuous or sequenziale variation) that it knows to conjugate the way daily house-job with the tourism to medium range, in the possible maximum of the comfort and the emergency. In so far as the absence of the tunnel to upset us is not sure, therefore as we do not see the hour to testHonda DN-01 or the bicylindrical motion-scooter of the Piaggio group, by now imminent data.
Between the other I use it of the Kymco brand (only hypothetical naturally) has in truth a solid realistic support inasmuch as, always to Eicma ' 05, the taiwanese company has introduced a propeller from 700cc, with the characteristics necessary to equip this prototype. We wait for therefore with curiosity the official proposal Kymco that could arrive already to the next autumnal Halls.
In order to deepen the Kymco Bikester 700 I try to describe it like if it were be a matter of a ready vehicle to the commercialization.

LINE

Sport-touring from the important volumes in the front zone is introduced like one, lightened but from posterior spinning codino with beacon to led. It cannot sure be spoken about family feeling with the taiwanese range, but the retrovisori mirrors on the fairing in lowered position constitute an obvious callback. Draft of a tear to the traditional concept of scooter, even if the absence of the foot-lever gearshift has concurred to use one footrest, also risked, for the feet of the pilot. A fundamental role in the image high-tech is supplied from the perimetrali Disc brakes and the posterior poderoso forcellone in aluminum, while the tail pipe is ' sparito' under the belly of the vehicle, estremizzando one tendency launch from Buell.

SPACES BAGGAGE

Here the step ahead is indeed remarkable, is for the amount of space to disposition that for its accessibility, the space centers them can in fact be used without to come down from the saddleback and once loaded, it contributes favorably to the balance of the weights, obviously in place of falls is possible to stivare also objects of important dimensions. In more a made unusable space otherwise like the tunnel, more and more pronounced is taken advantage of for obvious ciclistiche requirements. The ' classico' vain one sottosella is delegated therefore to accommodate the classic 24ore portacomputer, in one sure and far zone from heat sources. They remain then to disposition: the Rack on which mounting borsone or an eventual travelling case, the false tank on which lodging one motorcycle ag with in more the possibility than to mount the soft or rigid lateral ags without to too much increase the shape of the vehicle. Creed that the total volume is in absolute the maximum caught up on two wheels, Honda Gold comprised Wing, but with total dimensions and design very other nature.
To notice the stopper of the tank fuel on the front flank of the fairing, for an easy refueling without to come down from the vehicle.

CICLISTICA

The chassis in aluminum receives solidly the propeller, while generous forcellone containing a final transmission to gears, concurs with the posterior suspension to work ightened from the weight of the motor. The monoshock-absorber is of pneumatic type with precarico adjustable electronically from the handle-bar in order to adapt itself to the several cargo conditions and works horizontally, while the staple is a teleidraulica unit to double slab with hinge in axis.
Both Disc brakes are of perimetrale type, loyal that is to the external side of the Rim and not to the ship-boy, solution ' scenografica' with advantages meant to you in terms of lightness and modulabilità, also thanks to the pumps brake to double quantity pistoncino with radial attack. The wheels from 16"mount pneumati to us tubeless from 120/70 to front and the 160/60 behind.
The saddleback in two pieces is posizionata to 785mm, approachable to more, while the total dimensions are sufficiently contained like can be deduced from the interasse of 1550mm and observing the image with pilot and passenger.

MOTOR

As you can read in the article in directed from the Eicma the 2005 motor is a truth and with one rolled exact of 699,5cc it is most generous between those currently available. Draft of bicylindrical with double camshaft, feeding to injection electronic with double injector, primary transmission to continuous and secondary variation to cascade of gears, like on the Suzuki Burgman 650.
They come declares to you 44,1kW to 7250giri and 63,7 Nm to 5500giri, interesting values, obtained to prudenziali regimes, like Kymco tradition. The 56kg it declares to you they are not excessive and they would have to concur a total weight of the little advanced vehicle with the 200kg.

Piston displacement: 699,5 cc
Weight: > 200 kg
Speed: 170 km/h
Power: 44,1 kW
Brace: 63,7 Nm
Norms: Euro 3
Price: 9,900 Euro

CONCLUSIONS

Even if draft of a simple plan of design, null of proposed how much currently unattainable, has been kept present that the motor is already available.
Draft but to break up a taboo, that one of the presence or less of the tunnel centers them, than for many it represents the line of demarcation between motion and scooter.
With a more pragmatic approach the offers from this solution can but be estimated numerous pregi, last that one not to supply a solid one seize the legs in the engaged guide, above all to growing of the speed.
About against, the praticità of the scooter (we are speaking about maxi-scooter obviously: Honda Silver Wing, Suzuki Burgman, Yamaha Tmax...) would not come not minimally inficiata if, demanding one gone up in saddleback of motorcycle type and scavalcando the tunnel does not center them, what of the more and more difficult rest for the continuous increase of these last ones.
Obviously the price to the threshold of the 10,000 € is only hypothetical, but it indicates an ideal positioning in the reference market.
The provocazione therefore has been launch, still does not know if Kymco or other Companies will know it to collect already from Halls 2006, but we hope it and obviously we will be here to tell it to you.

Fabrizio Villa

CYBER SCOOTER SITE

The distinction between motion and scooter appears very labile in this
prototype realized from Kymco, that it continues to develop the
concept of scooter from the enormous cargo potentialities. It could be
spoken about true and own evolution of the concept of scooter, that it
continues in its plan to become the means of practical transport for
excellence; but the shapes cannot not recall to the mind the classic
design of a motorcycle, and therefore the difficulties of definition
of this prototype remain.

We give a glance to the technical characteristics of this ` mezzo' in
order to try to define it more correctly: the prototype is work of
Oberdan Bezzi and previews a twin-cylinder engine from 750 cc,
absolute innovation for the Kymco. As it is looked at clearly from the
designs, the normally classified space to receive the legs of the
guide is sacrificed in order to make place to capientissimo a vain
door objects, in a position to containing 2 very falls integral; also
under the saddleback the space does not lack, and the space allows to
carry 24 hours of medium dimensions, or a pair of peaks from I remove.
The plan previews also the possibility to attack two lateral rigid
ags, for having still more space to disposition in order to carry all
that that serves.

The idea to the base of this plan seems to be just that one to realize
means of practical transport, works them and from the winning design.
A true solution for who finds to having to choose if to satisfy just
the aesthetic sense or to equip themselves of extremely functional
means.

ITAILIAN WEB SITE

« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 04:41:13 PM by obxbiker »
Venox info @ www.piwyr.co.cc

2003 (3) Super9 LC's heavly modified........

2004 Modified Venox ''OBnoXious Nox'' ......

2006 ''Yellow NOX''.......

obxbiker

• View Profile
    • ADMIN/SITE BUILDER
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 04:34:22 PM »
Just did a GOOGLE WEB search on the name in the topic and what do I find as the FIRST LINK ?

KymcoForum.com - Statistics CenterPeople 250 Review, 0. Kymco People 50 Review, 0. Kymco Concept Heartbeat 125, 0. Xciting 500 Dyno Run, 0. Xciting 500 Video, 0. Kymco Maxxer 300 Video, 0 ...
www.kymcoforum.com/index.php?action=stats - 30k - Cached - Similar pages

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 04:49:49 PM »
Just did a GOOGLE WEB search on the name in the topic and what do I find as the FIRST LINK ?

KymcoForum.com - Statistics CenterPeople 250 Review, 0. Kymco People 50 Review, 0. Kymco Concept Heartbeat 125, 0. Xciting 500 Dyno Run, 0. Xciting 500 Video, 0. Kymco Maxxer 300 Video, 0 ...
www.kymcoforum.com/index.php?action=stats - 30k - Cached - Similar pages

Nice!  Would be cool if the actual post was returned in google but cool anyway.

That is a tough read but I get the idea.  That is a seriously functional scooter/bike.  I'm sure the center of gravity is super low.  Makes a lot of sense.

obxbiker

• View Profile
    • ADMIN/SITE BUILDER
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2007, 05:28:40 PM »
It turns out the pic of the engine from the ECMI 2005 is the one used in the MYROAD 700 !!

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()