Author Topic: mxu 150 electrical part  (Read 1645 times)

Granpa

• View Profile
mxu 150 electrical part
« on: May 08, 2014, 08:27:33 PM »
2012 mxu 150 has a small almost square, terminal module under the left brake lever assembly.  It controls the brake light and the starter.  Ours shorted out on the trails.  We were able to simply unplug the two wires that go to it and tape them together.  Starter works but brake light stays on.  What is it called?  Maybe a part number?  The standard wiring diagram doesn't clearly identify it.  I have already ordered 2 wrong parts.  Helped

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: mxu 150 electrical part
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 09:54:18 PM »
It is Kymco part #3860A-LCA5-E01 Lighting control assembly. I ordered one 3-4 months ago from Stadium Yamaha. It's like 43.00 with the forum discount
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Granpa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 10:27:28 PM »
 Zombie:  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!  everyone I talked to at various Parts Places that carry Kymco parts had no idea what I was talking about.  When I offered to send a picture, they said they had no way to do that!  If you are ever in North East Texas, send me an email & I'll buy you a cup of whatever you like!

Thanks Again,

Granpa

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 10:59:29 PM »
I love a great big cup of Benjamin's first thing in the morning. If I ever head out that way, I'll take you up on one. ;D

Glad I could help.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()