Author Topic: Thanks for the hits  (Read 2487 times)

jprestonian

• 2007 Kymco People 250, 2011 Honda PCX
    • View Profile
    • a scooter called wanda
Thanks for the hits
« on: February 03, 2008, 06:16:39 PM »
I'm glad my site's been of some use.  :)

-Jeff
http://kymcojones.blogspot.com/

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Thanks for the hits
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 09:14:49 PM »
Yeah Jeff, welcome to the forum!  You have some interesting first hand Kymco writeups.  Great site!  Let us know if you post up new info we might be interested in.  I know you sold the Agility but I'll be checking in either way.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 09:16:54 PM by Turnbuckle »

jprestonian

• View Profile
    • a scooter called wanda
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 11:12:04 PM »
Yeah Jeff, welcome to the forum!  You have some interesting first hand Kymco writeups.  Great site!  Let us know if you post up new info we might be interested in.  I know you sold the Agility but I'll be checking in either way.

Actually, I haven't sold the Agility, yet -- waiting for spring.  :)  It's resting comfortably in a friend's garage in east Tennessee. It needs a quick and easy shoring up of the exhaust, and then it's ready to ride like a li'l rocket.

I did post a few times this weekend, talking about the new Fulmer helmet I bought, the People S200 I test-rode, and wondering why the B&W 250 is no longer sold in the U.S. And, I have a couple of gasoline polls I'd like to see more people participating.

Thanks again,

-Jeff

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2008, 09:06:58 PM »
Voted.  ;D

Thanks for the link!!!

I am a full face helmet guy although I never tried the half face.  How is the noise level with the half face?  I'll ask on your blog :D

jprestonian

• View Profile
    • a scooter called wanda
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 04:23:45 AM »
Voted.  ;D

Thanks for the link!!!

I am a full face helmet guy although I never tried the half face.  How is the noise level with the half face?  I'll ask on your blog :D

Well, so far, I've only been up to ~40mph with the Fulmer hat ('cause that's all the Yamaha Vino Classic has in 'er) -- it's not as loud as I thought it might be.  :)  I had a cheapo 3/4 helmet, with a 5-snap shield, and it was much louder, and colder.

So far, diggin' the Fulmer. Certainly not as safe as a full-face, but life is risk, as they say.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()