Author Topic: Agility 125 info and tips video i had made  (Read 2668 times)

zgr7

• View Profile
Agility 125 info and tips video i had made
« on: September 09, 2013, 03:07:10 AM »
Spec, features and my suggestions about it (including some mods). Check it out you may like it :)

tortoise

• View Profile
Re: Agility 125 info and tips video i had made
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 04:29:47 AM »
Excellent production!  Which video camera and editing software was used?

zgr7

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 04:45:37 AM »
Excellent production!  Which video camera and editing software was used?

Wow thank you very much :) Camera is Sony Ex1r. Edited on Adobe After Effects & Premiere :)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 04:47:23 AM by zgr7 »

MrKymco

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2013, 07:45:07 AM »
outstanding vid!. nice work and i like the "tips"

gonna try that riding position with the feet on the passenger pegs, too. that looks wild!!
scoots!

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2013, 08:07:34 AM »

gonna try that riding position with the feet on the passenger pegs, too. that looks wild!!

You mean, you haven't tried it? Gives you more "control" however, your legs won't feel relaxed...

soldout

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2013, 03:51:19 PM »
Very informative video l, thanks for taking the time to create and post it here.  I do have 1 question, where can I buy a rear shock like that?  I also ride like that sometimes but I have noticed that it zaps about 5mph off the top end due to aerodynamic drag.
12' Burgman 400 - Throttle Lock, Best Back Rest, Passenger Backrest, Ram Ball Mount
09' Agility 125 - Puig Touring Windscreen, Shad 29 , 12V Underseat, Taplights, Ram Ball Mount, City Grips
09' Metropolitan - 12v, Ram Ball Mount

Vision

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2013, 01:35:14 AM »
Great video, thanks.

zgr7

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2013, 04:50:20 AM »
Very informative video l, thanks for taking the time to create and post it here.  I do have 1 question, where can I buy a rear shock like that?  I also ride like that sometimes but I have noticed that it zaps about 5mph off the top end due to aerodynamic drag.

Thank you very much :). The shock is DNM MST-AR1. I had bought it from www.dnmshock.com. I'd rate the shock a clear 9 out of 10 (I'm also a mountain biker and have experience with Fox Racing Shocks and Rock Shox products). It was 150$ when i bought, with 30$ shipping. Additional spring is 13.5$. They have an HLP model which i was going to buy first (280$), but i changed my mind and went with the AR1, because the piggyback on the HLP seemed like it would interfere with the chassis. MST-AR1 does NOT fit to this scooter directly either. The bottom U shape mount hits the swingarm (cvt block). You need to trim it 2-3mm with a sander. I've been using it like this for 3000 kms without any problems whatsoever.

They don't have an online store. You contact them via email, then they send you a pdf that has bank account info in it. You send the money and they ship the product. If you are going to order something from them, MAKE SURE they understood your request %10000. I had wanted 360x80mm product, they sent me 360x70mm :S. It' fine with me but i'd still like to warn others about this. Also the specs on their site are not very accurate (realized this when i contacted them and asked about their products on their page).
In the end i can say i couldn't find the quality of their products during our conversations :)

There are other shock manufacturers too, but i'm very happy with this shock tbh so i can definitely recommend it.

That riding style can't be done everywhere and/or continuously and it has some flaws to it as well. Still, i'm glad that i can move back and forth on the seat with this current design.

I love my Agility. All these years it never failed on me. I carried/pulled MANY stuff with it and it's very fun at low speeds as well. Great little scooter :)

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()