Author Topic: Bet & Win 150 Review  (Read 5956 times)

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Bet & Win 150 Review
« on: January 24, 2008, 09:29:28 PM »
Here is an owner review of the Bet & Win 150...
http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews147932.html

oldhummer

• View Profile
Re: Bet & Win 150 Review
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 04:28:29 AM »
TurnBuckle I agree with that owners good review. I  have a B&W 150 , still in the breakin period, but I like its looks and its performance ...so far! I can't wait til better weather here in CO. so I can get some real miles on it! Any one else here in Colo. with a B&W 150???  OldHummer

oldhummer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 07:59:27 PM »
Well here it is May already and I have 1000 miles/1620KM, on the speedo! The B&W 150 has had an expensive oil change and is now on synthetic oil. I have had a couple of times where it has tried to overheat when the days temp reached near 80F..! It has only done it twice, while riding down side streets with a stop sign at practically every block and during a parade I was in, slow speed. I have also noticed a slight grab in the CVT at about 10mph as the scooter starts to speed up? May have a few flat spots on the CVT rollers? Other than that I have had a lot of fun riding it! I did a 300 mile trip a few weeks ago and I realize it is not for cruising, but it wasnt too bad as I stopped about every 20 miles at every little town along the way to check them out. So far not a bad rig! I am looking forward to trying the new 08 Xciting 500i and see how my 6'2" carcus fits on that rig.....!  Jay  Oldhummer

frussonj

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2008, 05:01:01 PM »
Hi guys, I have a 2006 Bet & Win that I purchased used late in 2007 (I now have 1300 miles on it).

Great scoot, good power and mileage.

I am in the market for a windscreen for it and looked into the Puig 992 but really want one that I look thru to cut down on the wind and bugs.

I am considering the Givi 102A (26 " tall)  or 128A (29" tall).

has anyone considered a windscreen?

jbignell

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2013, 08:22:41 PM »
I know this is a very old thread, but I'm still curious.  Oldhummer stated that his B&W over heated when temps reached 80F?   I'm only curious because my B&W barely, if ever, even registers much of a temperature and I've ridden through wet-sinking-type sand at low speed for an extended period fully loaded with my wife onboard, when the temp was 97F and ONLY then did the fan kick on, it only kicked on for less than a minute at that.  What I'm wondering is who has the issue?  Is Oldhummer's scoot running too hot or mine too cold? 

JB

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()