Author Topic: LOOKING FOR VENOX PARTS!!!  (Read 1443 times)

TokiHacker

• View Profile
LOOKING FOR VENOX PARTS!!!
« on: June 18, 2012, 04:50:02 AM »
I need venox parts. (aftermarket and OEM). Winkers, chain, sprockets, tires. anything. If anyone could give me a site that would be awesome too.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: LOOKING FOR VENOX PARTS!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 07:01:09 AM »
http://www.stadiumyamaha.com/  Mention the forum for a 15% discount! If you are outside the US some of us can help with shipping to you.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

bubbarowley

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 05:27:16 AM »
There's a wrecked one on Ebay with free shipping.  I just bought the rear tail light off of it.  I need the side covers but they already sold them.  There's also kymcoparts123.com.  I've bought some new stuff there, but they kill ya on the shipping.

Paperkrain

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2012, 12:55:24 PM »
http://www.stadiumyamaha.com/  Mention the forum for a 15% discount! If you are outside the US some of us can help with shipping to you.

Wow, this website is awesome :)))

*knocks on wood* hopefully nothing happens to my Venox.. but should I ever need parts, this is the place where I'll be shopping :))

thanks for that

/Bookmarked the website

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2012, 04:04:16 AM »
 :) :) :) ;)
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()