Author Topic: Aftermarket mirrors ,grips , and stuff  (Read 7064 times)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Aftermarket mirrors ,grips , and stuff
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2012, 09:47:44 PM »
Just looked back. Israel... There are some lovely scooter shops in Palestine. Ask for Pete.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

bdrannik

• Southwest Florida USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2012, 02:42:15 AM »
Subwoffer if you like any of the NHRC parts, such as those I have listed below, I am about 99% sure that NHRC will ship internationally to you.

There are a quite a few Nikita 300 accessories listed here:
http://www.kymcorider.com/home/product.asp?cid=1&fid=309

NHRC in Taiwan has some nice items:
http://www.nhrc.com.tw/e-live/front/bin/ptlist.phtml?Category=107453

I will be ordering a set of these brake levers:
http://www.nhrc.com.tw/e-live/front/bin/ptdetail.phtml?Part=N-KDT1235-00&Category=107453

Along with the matching bar ends:
http://www.nhrc.com.tw/e-live/front/bin/ptdetail.phtml?Part=HC-1126-05&Category=107453

2011 DT300i - Givi Windshield - HID 5K Low/High Beams - LED Tail/Turn/License Bulbs - Front signal mirrors converted to running lights/signal - Dummy bulbs to LED 5K white running light/amber signals -  Givi E55 w/Admore LED Kit & custom paint - Scorpio SR-i900 Alarm - NGK CR7EIX - Amsoil Synthetics

subwoffer

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2012, 08:48:41 PM »
Subwoffer if you like any of the NHRC parts, such as those I have listed below, I am about 99% sure that NHRC will ship internationally to you.

i would really like to have this leavers . can you please tell me how much have you paid for them ?

Just looked back. Israel... There are some lovely scooter shops in Palestine. Ask for Pete.

Really? in palestine? they have no proper roads to drive any kind of 2 wheels transport   ... never saw a single motorcycle on their lands , how can any scooter shops , specially with rare items could survive there?
really hard to believe.

and about scooter shops in my area . YES , theres tons of them , but none of them have any cool items unless it's T-MAX (damn him again)
unfortunately our stupid nation loves everything that every one have ( its like 70% of cars on roads it's mazda 2\3\6, and bikes  joyride and movie ) . people searching items with stable market . if it's not popular like hell , hard to find anything that's not stock .
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 08:56:36 PM by subwoffer »

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2012, 09:42:36 PM »
I just don't understand!!! Israel is a modern nation that has everything we have in the US. Is it that no one will ship there? Perhaps someone here near you can order what you want, and Drop ship to you. Try looking up the items you want, and post them up. I have done this several times for others that could not arrange shipping.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

bdrannik

• Southwest Florida USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2012, 10:17:25 PM »
i would really like to have this leavers . can you please tell me how much have you paid for them

I have not purchased them yet but the price I received in an email from NHRC was US$76 for the levers and US$12 for the bar ends. (plus shipping costs)
2011 DT300i - Givi Windshield - HID 5K Low/High Beams - LED Tail/Turn/License Bulbs - Front signal mirrors converted to running lights/signal - Dummy bulbs to LED 5K white running light/amber signals -  Givi E55 w/Admore LED Kit & custom paint - Scorpio SR-i900 Alarm - NGK CR7EIX - Amsoil Synthetics

subwoffer

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2012, 12:46:27 PM »
sent them a message , still no reply . hope they're alive

bdrannik

• Southwest Florida USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2012, 01:13:40 AM »
To change them I use a thin screw driver to push in between the old grip and the bar. Once an airspace is opened I use dish soap to lube it, and twist it off. I then use Gasoline to lube the new grip. It softens the rubber, and Melts it in place.

Zombie, were these the grips on a Downtown or other model?  On the Downtown the left grip is easy to remove and replace but the right grip is vulcanized to the throttle tube.  I had to carefully slice away the rubber using a razor blade and then sand off the remaining rubber.  The new grips I used are 22mm/24mm ProGrip model #699, which are nice gel type grips that help a lot with vibration.

I purchased them at my local dealer but here is an online site that has a photo of the model 699 grips:

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/11/55/689/4489/ITEM/Pro-Grip-699-Open-End-Sportbike-Gel-Grip.aspx

Brent

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2012, 01:17:12 AM »
It's good to see someone get what they want.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()