Author Topic: What do they do for your 90 day check up?  (Read 2626 times)

LilScootie

• View Profile
What do they do for your 90 day check up?
« on: December 19, 2007, 03:23:01 PM »
Hi.......in the middle of January, Im trailering my People S200 in for its 90 day check up.....Anyone know what they exactly due for that??    I've given it its first oil change already and everything is running fine....what else do they do???   And is it done while you wait??

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: What do they do for your 90 day check up?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 05:52:57 AM »
hey,not sure how kymco specific you want the answer to be but usually a dealer will look for loose bolts, tighten any thing that might be loose, look for abnormal wear on tires and brakes, etc.  Basically spot check everything.

oldhummer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2007, 03:51:20 PM »
Lilscootie : I have the same question. The dealer I purchased my scooter from never mentioned that I would require a checkup/inspection within the 90 day period after purchase! I read about it on one of the Kymco blogs. I called another dealer and they we not sure about either?? I emailed KymcoUSA twice about it last month and never received an email reply so far in 30 days! I have asked them two other questions on parts and have never received a reply! I am starting to get a bad feeling about this Kymco Company.
I will let everybody know how it goes, as I have another two months window before I need the inspection?
So far I really like my new scooter, looks and performance, and as soon as the weather gets better I hope to enjoy it more!  Oldhummer   Littleton, Co.

Blackbeard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2007, 04:45:37 AM »
My Kymco Dealer is the "BEST" that I've encountered!  You may want to give them a call for this and future questions, as they always have an answer.  The Motorcycle Shop is family owned and operated, and believe me, these folks were weened on Scooters.  I give them a plug every chance I get, because they're "THAT" good!

Call (210) 654-0211, and ask for Jason or Fred.

Best of Luck!

Cheers!

BB
Blackbeard

"The Floggings will continue until Morale improves"!

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()