Author Topic: Photo album....  (Read 46 times)

Stig / Major Tom

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 15450
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Photo album....
« on: October 07, 2026, 08:57:12 PM »


Corn ready to be cut soon...


and the beans


union meeting just breaking up


Sometimes I borrow daughter's xB - love this dash, easy read info


sunrising over the buildings behind my bench


rather than face the rising sun on the Group W, we've taken to the blue bench across the street
Tim & Dino's nice combo


walked back to take a snap of this little B&B nestled in here. they host a lot of outdoor weddings



bike-spotting in Y.S. this morning


And last but not least - my friend Chris *
He's breaking out his fall line. I envy the man's ability to accessorize!

Stig
 * the ever-present tennis racket? Yeah, well, we all have something that needs explaining....
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

Iahawk

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3146
  • Eastern Iowa, USA
    • View Profile
Re: Photo album....
« Reply #1 on: Today at 11:48:39 AM »
thanks for bringing us along on your journey to Yellow Springs.

The pic of your daughter's Scion dash....I assume you regularly ride your scooter on that same road? That would make me a little nervous in the dark, fog, cold, wet, etc....
2010 People S200 - sold after 8 wonderful years!
2014 Ninja 300
1996 Honda Helix
1984 Honda Nighthawk 650