Author Topic: Mods  (Read 3662 times)

Jmills41

• View Profile
Re: Mods
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2019, 12:17:07 AM »
sport cylinder i bought my second 19mm carb.. This time the naraku v2 dellorto phbg clone already supposedly set up 85 main both other jets are 55.. Same as style pro(1st carb) except scootertronics.co put 97.5 main jet on it.. But im running rich and 1/2 throttle to full throttle boggs down and wont go over 30.. Can smell the gas its so rich.. Same problem ive had all along whole reason i started modding.. Idk if it the reeds or reed valves about only thing i havent changed... Took petcock off put it back on cant figure out this what seems to be a carb issue but cant be.. Also intake factory should i change intake and reed valve(thing that holds reeds i think) are there any benefits to that.. I took out torque the mollassi 1500 yellow too much and now running OEM but may get the wbite spring which is only 5 to 7 % increase instead of the 15% the yellow one was...

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

Jmills41

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2019, 01:03:48 AM »
the article on my exhaust explains most of my problems hitting to high rpm so no power.. would air leak around exhaust cause the high rpms also w the variator?

Jmills41

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2019, 06:22:11 PM »
And thanks you have helped me greatly especially the article about exhaust.. I really do believe im revving wat past my power band and as the article states it like hitting a wall that would explain the 30 or 35 mph at times mainly going uphill...I have had to modify my throttle cable and I know thats def not helping... Ordered 2 (scootertron and  racing pl) aftermarket  and neither works and oem the fitment isnt right for dellortlo 19mm phbg clone..Any ideas where or to get right throttle cable or make one out of the three i now own

Jmills41

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2020, 07:22:15 AM »
Does this atomoizer(i think) look right for 2 stroke? And is this everything that should be in a dellorto carb as far as jetting is concerned? Lastly my main jet   is dellorto m5 type is that same thing i call my pilot jet and atomizer and idle jet when i order? or just 19mm  dellorto phbg clone parts? My pilot on both carbs are 55 which may be to big.. At 85 main jet and scooter still boggs down 3/4 to wot and wants to cut off... At wot if i back to 3/4 it wikk run a little better.. Then when i stop the rpms hang for a minute b4 going to idle.. First part is rich symptoms right but isnt the hanging rpms a sign of being to lean?

Jmills41

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2020, 07:23:00 AM »
sorry didnt post picture here it is

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()