Author Topic: new to the 150 super 8  (Read 571 times)

chucky19977

• View Profile
new to the 150 super 8
« on: April 19, 2018, 01:03:51 AM »
i have alot of questions about the super as i am researching whats going on with mine i have noticed a few things maybe someone can clear some things up for me ...... mine is a 2012 150 super 8 i noticed there is a euro and chinese model and im sure there might be more i do not know about ..... ok heres the questions 1. in any of the models do they actually have a clutch lever and like a foot clutch like a motorcycle and if so is there a swap for the american model( even though mine say china)....... 2, were is the best place to get performance upgrades for it also has anyone actually built any of these things custom and like stretched them out and put air ride on it maybe even a radio and speakers.....is there anyone who has done a wide tire up grade if it is possible to put a trans in like a motorcycle and is there any after market rims for this bike .........any help would be great

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Re: new to the 150 super 8
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 02:15:38 AM »
Welcome to the Kymco forum chuck,

1st question - is your scooter running?
And a gentle suggestion - in order to give you the best help we'll need brief, structured sentences of your scooter's problems. We understand your enthusiasm with your new ride. We've all been there.

However, paragraphs, punctuation and sentences invite more people to read your remarks. Length and run-on writing will dissuade some who could have been a help to you.

If there's a lot wrong with your scooter - give it to us in small bites. Get that fixed and then post the next problem.

You own a scooter. Motorcycles have left hand clutches and right foot brakes, left foot gear changers. Your scoot is a twist & go.
 It would be best to get your scooter running again,  before thinking of stretching it, and modding it more than it already has been. More modifications just muddy the water when a scooter is refusing to run properly.

So, tell us where things stand now. Miles? and general condition?
And, again - welcome!

Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()