Author Topic: KymcoUSA - Updated Website  (Read 901 times)

Dayooper

• View Profile
KymcoUSA - Updated Website
« on: November 16, 2017, 05:04:55 PM »
Looks like they finally got around to sprucing up the ole webpage, looks good. http://kymcousa.com/product-category/side-x-sides/

Noticed the new 450i "le prime" & " le hunter" iterations too.

vernfirz

• View Profile
Re: KymcoUSA - Updated Website
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 03:09:00 AM »
I'm impressed with the prices on these.  A side by side with hood, winch, front and rear windshield, and power steering....good price IMO.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

vernfirz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 03:10:31 AM »

I'm impressed with the prices on these.  A side by side with hood, winch, front and rear windshield, and power steering....good price IMO.

Roof....not hood

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2017, 11:08:27 AM »
The 400 scoot with ABS should do some damage to Butgman 400 sales. At $5999 it is the same price as the 2 or 3 yr old dealer  'left-over' Burgs list for......(while some actually pay nearly $9000.oo OTD for current yr models.)

Uninspiring color choice, though no worse than Suzuki.
Stig

Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

jew8201

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2017, 12:17:38 AM »
I was just about to start the same thread. The site does look much better now. I had heard earlier in the year about the changes coming to the UXV's. I like them. Lots of good options and upgrades across the entire line. The 450 LE hunter though I think at 10,300 or whatever it is, will be a tough sale when you can spend 600 more dollars and step up to the 700 and get power steering. I think it would of been a good idea to offer EPS on at least one or two of the 450's. And only one 500 model. I think about the only think missing is a full size 500 or 700 with a bench seat option. I think the base model 700 an 700 EPS will sell a lot. It will be a big decision whether to get a 450 or a base 700 at that base 700 price point. I like a bench seat personally but if I were to get a new unit I'd have to take a hard look at the base 700 or 700 EPS. All in all a great job updating the line by Kymco. So what's next a pure sport? 800cc or larger? I'd really like to see a bench seat though in a 500 or 700. Maybe that'd be a good spot for 500 since it's barely hanging around any how?

airshot

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2017, 04:15:11 AM »
   Power steering in a 450i? I can steer my 450i with one hand in full diff lock, why would you need power steering?  Just curious here....I am 68 yrs old and have torn rotator cuffs in both shoulders and have found the 450i to be the easiest to steer of any UTV I have driven.   In your price comparison does the 700 come with a winch and the other bells and whistles that the deluxe 450 comes with?  I found the 700 to be much larger and bulky and only a few more HP, I prefer the more compact 450i as I can scoot around the atv trails much easier.....just my two cents worth

jew8201

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2017, 05:05:41 AM »
   Power steering in a 450i? I can steer my 450i with one hand in full diff lock, why would you need power steering?  Just curious here....I am 68 yrs old and have torn rotator cuffs in both shoulders and have found the 450i to be the easiest to steer of any UTV I have driven.   In your price comparison does the 700 come with a winch and the other bells and whistles that the deluxe 450 comes with?  I found the 700 to be much larger and bulky and only a few more HP, I prefer the more compact 450i as I can scoot around the atv trails much easier.....just my two cents worth

Easyyy airshot lol I am a 450 advocate!!! I'm just saying. For 10,399 a man could have a 700i LE EPS. They have rolled or curved a-arms now which vastly improves performance in ride an handling and over performance. Also has the winch wheels an tires as well as Kaifa gas resovior shocks (don't know how those compare to the elka stage ones on the 450 LE hunter though) only thing the 450 LE hunter has that the 700 LE EPS doesn't is roof windshield and rear panel.

All I'm saying is for some folks it will be a big and tough decision they have to make. I agree you don't need power steering on the 450. But reaching the price range of some of the upper model 450's it would of just sweetened the deal. Overall Kymco has done a great job revising the lineup. I mean 8999 for a base model 700 with all the features of the LE EPS minus the wheels an tires an winch and EPS is a dang bargain.

kickstart

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2017, 05:56:45 AM »
I'm thinking that all of these plastic covered motorcycle engine side by side's are way overpriced. Just My .02  :)

airshot

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2017, 02:57:00 PM »
I'm thinking that all of these plastic covered motorcycle engine side by side's are way overpriced. Just My .02  :)

For many manufacturers this is very true as some are almost 20 thousand out the door, but when you compare the Kymco quality and features they are about the best priced out there.  I have noticed other mfgrs prices coming down as the Kymco lineup becomes more popular, especially Polaris....Kymco has taken a bite out of there sales so there base models are dropping in price.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()