Author Topic: Saddle Bags for a Venox 250????  (Read 3082 times)

jback1131

• View Profile
Saddle Bags for a Venox 250????
« on: May 31, 2016, 12:54:18 PM »
Hello everyone,

My name is John and I am looking for Saddlebags for my Venox 250.  There is a leather shop / motorcycle accessories store in my town.  They have saddlebags, but the problem I am running in to, is they do not fit.  The tail pipes are cm away from the bags.  I would probably ride about a mile and a half and the bags would be melted.  I called Kymco and they do not carry any thing for the Venox any more.  I have seen pictures, with Venoxs with saddlebags.  So if someone could please point me in the right directions that would be great.  Thank you very much.

Hairy Bob

• View Profile
Re: Saddle Bags for a Venox 250????
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2016, 06:07:44 AM »
G'day John and welcome to the forum. I bought a pair of throwovers for the pony as I didn't want saddlebags permanently on her .. makes it too hard to clean the bike. Look on ebay mate. I don't know if you're interested in something like this ... oh, and I bought the saddlebag supports from Tucmoto in the U.S.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 06:10:47 AM by Hairy Bob »
Damn the torpedoes .. full steam ahead !

Hairy Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2016, 06:19:43 AM »
You can see the saddlebag supports clearly in this picture ... just click on the photos to enlarge them
Hope that's some help to you.
Ride safe Amigo.
Regards Hairy Bob  8)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 06:23:45 AM by Hairy Bob »

max oradea

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2016, 08:45:41 AM »
Hope you are having luck getting those saddle bags, the venox will need saddle bag support rails to fit saddle bags, otherwise you will see friction damage to the chrome and paint surfaces. you can order the saddle bags online at any domestic bike gear shop if local sources are hard to come by. when i was in EU louis was the go to online store.

ChicagoNewbie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2016, 04:35:49 PM »
Thanks, this is helpful for me as well.  I bought a 2009 Venox 2 years ago (2014) new with less than 2 miles on it.  Don't get to ride as much as I like, but I think saddlebags and the storage sissy bar would help so I can put laptop and work papers in em.  I also looked for saddle bags and backrest from Kymco to find they no longer carry em.  Is your backrest an actual Kymco or can you tell me what brand will work on the Venox? 

Hairy Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2016, 09:09:00 AM »
Hey there Chicago. Welcome to you too sport. I got the backrest from Tucmoto as well. I just looked them up and their web site came up and the Venox gear is still on it, so I presume they're still in business. Just look up tucmoto.com. They are in Texas I think. I got the engine bars from there as well. The postage to Australia was a bit stiff, but it was worth it. I reckon I've got pony looking darn nice even if I do say so myself  ;D.
Regards Hairy Bob.

Moni1975

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2018, 05:35:52 AM »
I found a set of dri rider saddlebags that fit. Throw overs. Can buy them at most bike accessories stores. Take bike & try them on. Synthetic ones.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()