Author Topic: Xciting 500 2016 Model Belt drive, tires and free-way driving questions  (Read 5229 times)

Mr. Paul

• View Profile
Re: Xciting 500 2016 Model Belt drive, tires and free-way driving questions
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2017, 10:23:36 PM »
They are pretty neat, Mr. Paul! Good tire shops use 'em on alloy wheel lug nuts. They are pretty accurate, too. It looks like an ordinary socket extension but color coded, different colors for different torque values. The air impact does its thing spinning the nut intil it tightens. As the torque is achieved the nut stops turning. Fast and time saving and pretty close.

Karl

Thanks Karl and Dedee! I will check them out. It would make my next belt change much simpler and easy.
2009 Kymco People 150
1993 Honda Helix

ClayMation

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2017, 10:57:57 AM »
Guys,

I had my 4k Service done the other day.

They did all the standard 4k stuff, fuel pump change, air filter swap, various inspections.

I also had them tighten the throttle cable because I was taking off slower during start up than I wanted to. Now take off feels much smoother than before.

In a couple weeks to a month I will change the tires out for Michelin City's, but the back tire still has a couple thousand miles of tread left in it at least.

Mr. Paul

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2017, 11:19:51 PM »
Thanks for the update Clay! You will like the Michelin Citys. A great all-rounder tire.
2009 Kymco People 150
1993 Honda Helix

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()