Author Topic: Electric Start  (Read 2566 times)

CROSSBOLT

• West Tennessee, USA
    • View Profile
Re: Electric Start
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2018, 08:01:10 PM »
How long ago is, "not long ago?" How do you know the battery is fully charged up? Gotta get some basics down solid before anyone can help you.

Karl
Karl

Three motorcycles 1960-1977 (restored a 1955 BSA)
Agility 50
Yager 200i
Downtown 300i
Navy tech, Ships Engineer, pilot and aircraft mechanic

adefesio

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2018, 06:57:31 PM »
How long ago is, "not long ago?" How do you know the battery is fully charged up? Gotta get some basics down solid before anyone can help you.

Karl
i know that is not the battery because one year ago i have the same problem. The scooter stayed a long time without start, and when i tryed the scooter didn't started and i discharged the battery. Then i buy a new one, and the scooter didn't started. I had to try many times and finally it started. Now i have the same problem, and once i start the scooter if i stop it and i try again the scooter start without problem, that means that it's not the battery.

adefesio

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2018, 06:56:11 PM »
and the starter is the same as the solenoid or the relay?

eamartin

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2018, 09:02:37 PM »
The scooter stayed a long time without start, and when i tryed the scooter didn't started and i discharged the battery.
How long did it sit without running?  Was the carburetor ever thoroughly cleaned?

adefesio

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2018, 09:24:54 PM »
How long did it sit without running?  Was the carburetor ever thoroughly cleaned?
two days. i noticed that if i try with the kick starter three of four times, then i try with the button and it starts perfectly.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()