Author Topic: ACF-50 corrosion Rx under the hood  (Read 1649 times)

vespbretta

• "Be the change that you wish to see in the world."
    • View Profile
Re: ACF-50 corrosion Rx under the hood
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2017, 01:24:19 AM »
Answer:
a) I guess they made regular front tires in earlier years. But in the meantime the K58 mod. is generally a RF/reinforced tire I think. Front and back.
With other brands you still have the choice between a normal and a reinforced tire. Front and back.
b) The all new designed Like is still being ignored totally here and dealers refuse to talk about it. They obviously want to sell all leftovers first, before they are introducing the new model. Some rumors are making the round that in summer or autumn this year we will see the new Like in Europe. And probably only the 125cc not the 150cc.
Somewhat strange and ridiculous behaviour from Kymco. But I am used to that kind of strange behaviour from Kymco in the meantime...
So I will patiently watch this play from the distance.  ;D

There is only one scooter shop already advertising the new Like. For summer 2017 and colors unknown.
http://www.der-mopedladen.de/?p=3112
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 01:40:27 AM by vespbretta »
Cheers,
Robo

Kymco Like LX 200i white/blue 2014; FACO Rear Crash Bars; Kymco Front Crash Bar; Puig Windshield Traffic;  Shido Battery LTX9-BS LION; 13gr. Dr. Pulley sliders and sliding pieces; Throttle control; Full synth. 10W-50 Motor- & Synth Gearoil; modified Topcase; Italian Badges and Stickers

MJR

• View Profile
Re: ACF-50 corrosion Rx under the hood
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2017, 04:04:53 AM »
There is only one scooter shop already advertising the new Like. For summer 2017 and colors unknown.
http://www.der-mopedladen.de/?p=3112

Nice LED lighting, interesting digital cluster.
'03 Clipper Yellow Honda Reflex
'03 Coast Cyan Atlantic 500
'14 White MyRoad 700i
'09 Mirage White Burgman 650
'06 Oort Gray Burgman 650 project
'05 Sonic Silver Burgman 650 project
'03 Space Blue Burgman 650, rebuilt/upgraded CVT w/Polish adapter
'03 Space Blue Burgman 650 parts bike

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()