Author Topic: Big bore (72CC Naraku) jetting  (Read 1675 times)

ThehardcoreFTW

• Verstand op nul, blik op oneindig
    • View Profile
Big bore (72CC Naraku) jetting
« on: October 04, 2016, 02:16:05 PM »
I am thinking about ordering a 72CC Naraku BBK kit, but I can`t really find a good source for what jet they reccomend/use; Some people say 90 is fine, some people said that they melted their piston with a 90..

I live @sea level, maybe that is something important to consider :)

JayAre

• Jay Are
    • View Profile
Re: Big bore (72CC Naraku) jetting
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 11:40:59 PM »
I put a 72xx kit from Enviromoto in my wife's 2013 I ended up going to a 20mm Kehin carb & drilling a jet to about a 103. If you want some more info search for my user name & post, 50-72cc big bore
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 11:43:09 PM by JayAre »
My wife never asked, " can you make it go faster?" until we bought a 4 stroke Moped. My reply, "yes dear"
2013 Agility 50 de-restricted with 72cc piston & head.
2-2005 Yamaha Zuma's 50cc 2 stroke bone stock

ThehardcoreFTW

• Verstand op nul, blik op oneindig
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 09:08:51 AM »
Thanks, some good information there man. I am still worried that a 72cc kit will cut down the reliability of the engine, don`t think that it is built for the forces coming with a BBK. :(

JayAre

• Jay Are
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2016, 10:10:35 PM »
That's why I'm running heavier weights to keep the rpm's down. A piston spinning 1 or 2 thousand times more every minute it's running is extra wear. Then take in consideration the pistons mass that has to start & stop every revolution, & that force multiplies as the speed increases. The torque of the Big Bore will do the work at a lower rpm. My wife's scooter will pull 25-30 mph up any hill in Mqt MI & that's 3-5mph better than our 2 stroke Zuma's that are probably rated higher H/P. Remember Torque does the work Horsepower sells. H/P is the speed the torque is rated at.
My wife never asked, " can you make it go faster?" until we bought a 4 stroke Moped. My reply, "yes dear"
2013 Agility 50 de-restricted with 72cc piston & head.
2-2005 Yamaha Zuma's 50cc 2 stroke bone stock

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2016, 06:55:48 PM »
Thanks, some good information there man. I am still worried that a 72cc kit will cut down the reliability of the engine, don`t think that it is built for the forces coming with a BBK. :(
change the crank to and you should be good.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()