Author Topic: downtown european seat for sale  (Read 1489 times)

espresso

• View Profile
downtown european seat for sale
« on: August 15, 2015, 04:58:22 PM »
Selling my European seat for my downtown 300. its higher than  original seat that came with the scooter. it also sits back farther, the hump is farther back so you will have more leg space, wont feel cramped at all. It really makes an amazing difference in your riding experience. Selling it because Im selling the bike as well with the original seat.   The seat is not even a month old and purchased it for $400. I'm selling it for $300.00. Having trouble posting photos so if you are interested I will send photos to your email or text photos.

Im located inToronto

espresso

• View Profile
Re: downtown european seat for sale
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2015, 02:16:52 PM »
reducing the price... bike dropped and made a hole on seat. :-[..im sure its easy to fix... selling for 150.00. hoping to sell locally and not deal with shipping. if any Toronto downtown riders are interested

de dee

• 2011 300i downtown 82,265 KM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2015, 08:32:43 PM »
Hi I am in Ottawa,  what is the diference in the seat ,  you can call me at  ( lac  j  goulet  @ gmail .com)  leave out the spaces,. 

2wheelfun

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2015, 11:27:35 PM »
De dee is the real deal, I would call him. No BS, straight shooter.

de dee

• 2011 300i downtown 82,265 KM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2015, 05:38:45 AM »
  SOLD to de dee     doing some 200 km runs and find the seat a little uncomfortable after a few hours not wide enough , it feels like two lines on the sides , so I will take the cover off and slice a inch off the top , and add 2 inches of rebond foam full width of the seat, and cut a couple of inches out of the back rest, (long legs)  not as much as I did to my first seat,  first seat I raised it 4 inches , to much in the wind,  too much bugs on my helmet, 

feebleknievel

• View Profile
    • Kickin Country hITS
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2016, 10:28:59 AM »
hoiw did you buy the uro seat was it a special link  or what way did you can you help me  id like to buy 1

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()