Author Topic: Sunday Sunday ride  (Read 2187 times)

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
Sunday Sunday ride
« on: April 27, 2015, 01:52:31 AM »
Nice spring ride, about 50km total. Rode from Lake Oswego Or. to Oregon City, then through back roads to Carver which follows the Clackamas River.
2002 Kymco B&W 300; MRP 78MM "300CC", Naraku cam, Yoshimura rS3 exhaust, 17g Sliders, Yellow torque spring drilled airbox, stock carb #115 main #40 pj.

2001 "Yamaha" Zuma AKA MBK Booster; MHR OverRange, Dellorto 19mm BHBG, Polini "big" intake, RS-3 Rear shock, Stock cylinder.

boo

• I hate censorship people manipulate you
    • View Profile
good vid and good ride
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 02:36:17 PM »
Need to get my Mobious out and charge it.
Your vid made me want to ride.
300GTI black
Pro 2A - member GOA & NRA

Mscmkr

• View Profile
Re: Sunday Sunday ride
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2015, 09:44:10 AM »
Ok Bettin I am so jealous! I lived in Portland for about 4 months while on a traveling assignment for Respiratory. It is so beautiful up there! I really loved it. If I do buy another scoot I will have to get it up there to ride. Keep the vids coming!

Ride safe, mscmkr

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2015, 06:16:55 PM »
Nice B&L.....: Please put more of the scooter in the video! Mount on the body side for front wheel action,, rear wheel action,, something
Show us what scooter you're riding before you pull out of the gas station.
Walk up to it with the camera, climb on, start it - stick the camera down on the side so we can see the road, scenery & the scooter and away we go!!
SCOOTERS please in the videos!
I thought that pipe sounded familiar. My on put a Yoshi on his CB500X 2 weeks after he bought it. I was dead against it - but actually it is not all that loud with the baffle out - it does not sound too bad, surprisingly.
Ride safe
Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2015, 08:53:13 PM »
That's funny you say that, I have two sticky mounts on the body already, left and right side. I'm planning a 7 scooter trip to the beach, about 115 miles each way. Going to try and make a short film of our trip. Three 250's, two People S200, one People 150, and my friends GY6 chinese bike he has bumped up to 200cc. The problem with the body mount with the GoPro is vibration comes through really bad, I like the helmet cam in case anything happens I catch it on film if I'm looking at it (always looking out for Bigfoot here in the NW).
2002 Kymco B&W 300; MRP 78MM "300CC", Naraku cam, Yoshimura rS3 exhaust, 17g Sliders, Yellow torque spring drilled airbox, stock carb #115 main #40 pj.

2001 "Yamaha" Zuma AKA MBK Booster; MHR OverRange, Dellorto 19mm BHBG, Polini "big" intake, RS-3 Rear shock, Stock cylinder.

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2015, 11:15:03 PM »
That's funny you say that, I have two sticky mounts on the body already, left and right side. I'm planning a 7 scooter trip to the beach, about 115 miles each way. Going to try and make a short film of our trip. Three 250's, two People S200, one People 150, and my friends GY6 chinese bike he has bumped up to 200cc. The problem with the body mount with the GoPro is vibration comes through really bad, I like the helmet cam in case anything happens I catch it on film if I'm looking at it (always looking out for Bigfoot here in the NW).
Oh man, you gotta find a way to get all those scoots in the video most of the time !!
 Can't you ride with no hands?! I've heard that if you use a Side Mount Buffer System (AKA, a tuna sandwich on fresh Jewish Rye, w/the seeds! - and duct tape) you'll lose the vibes.
Well, I don't know ...I guess if you stay Tail End Charlie on the ride we'll at least get to see all those neat scoots riding in front of you. Don't go being a big Head, doing wheelies (who wants to pay good $ to see the sky?!) an such and racing ahead - stay back there and be Steven Speilberg for the Forum!
This could be good.....
Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2015, 11:40:05 PM »
I'm going to borrow a second GoPro and have helmet cam and rear-facing mounted on scooter cam, for when I eventually get bored and race ahead LOL. It's gonna be a fun one, I've never organized this many friends into a long distance ride, usually just shoot off by myself. I'll definitely keep you in mind when I'm getting some sweet shots!!

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2015, 01:27:57 AM »
I'm going to borrow a second GoPro and have helmet cam and rear-facing mounted on scooter cam, for when I eventually get bored and race ahead LOL. It's gonna be a fun one, I've never organized this many friends into a long distance ride, usually just shoot off by myself. I'll definitely keep you in mind when I'm getting some sweet shots!!
Thank Bud!
Stigger
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()