Author Topic: Brighton Mods  (Read 766 times)

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
Brighton Mods
« on: October 25, 2014, 08:00:16 PM »
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Brighton Mods
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 10:58:15 PM »
Goofy ass Brits! Too much in breeding...
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

GLV55

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 03:05:20 PM »
Some really nice scooters there....but I couldn't help noticing....they are confused about which side of the road to ride on. :P
2014 Lance PCH 150
2007 Kymco People 150 (totaled by a drunk, Oct. 2013)
Nampa, ID

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2014, 07:32:50 PM »
LOL... I was gonna say that too. I guess they have all those bikes insured tho. Nothing worse than a Hippie w/ money.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

kingkymco125

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2014, 12:17:09 AM »
This video is funny. It reminds me of the annual Vegas HighRollers Weekend Scooter Rally. These are kinds of bikes we see. In fact most of them try to be like the Brits with their vintage bikes. They do not like the modern, plastic bikes as they refer to those of us who ride the current 21st century scooters. Speaking of the Brits, they are coming to Vegas for next year's annual HighRollers Weekend Scooter Rally which takes place the last weekend of Feb. 2-14.
David M.  Las Vegas, Nevada
New 2012 Kymco Agility 125cc bike

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()