Author Topic: sticking around for a while.  (Read 1327 times)

blue

• View Profile
sticking around for a while.
« on: September 18, 2014, 03:17:24 PM »
Hope you guys and gals dont mind if I stay on the fourm because I dont have a kymco anymore.the binelli fourm is tough to join.Did not see that happening.plus I like it here.

tortoise

• View Profile
Re: sticking around for a while.
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 05:06:28 PM »
the binelli fourm is tough to join
benelliforum.com

Bintelli . . Benelli . . different brands!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 10:44:47 PM by tortoise »

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 06:40:10 PM »
Well if your main reason is that the other guys don't want you than I don't want you either :).

You can stay but the dus are double for non owners.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 06:58:18 PM »
Well if your main reason is that the other guys don't want you than I don't want you either :).

You can stay but the dus are double for non owners.
to join there fourm you have to have the right infoe about binellie scotts to  join the fourm so I cant registere.

2wheelfun

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 07:09:23 PM »
Where's this binelli forum at, sounds like their noses are pointed upwards a bit. I like forums like that, I'll tearem a new one. What's a binelli anyways? Sounds like a gyro but with roman bread......your always welcome here Blue.

Chris0381

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2014, 07:22:51 PM »
You must bring us a shrubbery

2013 Super 8 50cc 2T Air Cooled Mfg'd 2012
Stock pipe derestriction
Smooth Boss
6.5gm Dr Pulley sliders
Malossi Torsion Controller
Malossi Fly Clutch- yellow springs
Polini Variator
#95 Main Jet
Purple Malossi Contra Spring
42 MPH on the flats with the wind

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 08:09:53 PM »
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2014, 08:40:52 PM »
This is funny as hell.
f*** BINELLI, AND THEIR ASS CLOWN FORUM!

I'm singing up as soon as I log off here. I'll post up Picts. of Blues bike, and let them know what a POS it is, and how it took all the money needed to keep Grandma alive to replace the valve stem in the tire.

This is gonna be fun.

Blue, Buddy!
I'd be pissed if you left here. You're one of us brother. Just cause you married a white girl don't mean you have to stop hanging in the hood.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 08:43:09 PM by zombie »
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2014, 08:54:06 PM »

Where's this binelli forum at, sounds like their noses are pointed upwards a bit. I like forums like that, I'll tearem a new one. What's a binelli anyways? Sounds like a gyro but with roman bread......your always welcome here Blue.
[/quote]  bintelli.sorry about that.

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2014, 09:05:40 PM »
This is funny as hell.
f*** BINELLI, AND THEIR ASS CLOWN FORUM!

I'm singing up as soon as I log off here. I'll post up Picts. of Blues bike, and let them know what a POS it is, and how it took all the money needed to keep Grandma alive to replace the valve stem in the tire.

This is gonna be fun.

Blue, Buddy!
I'd be pissed if you left here. You're one of us brother. Just cause you married a white girl don't mean you have to stop hanging in the hood.
you will have to google it . I think it was bintelliscooterfourm.com.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2014, 10:21:16 PM »
vBulletin Message
Thank you, zombie411. Your registration is now complete.

You may now proceed to edit your Profile in order to fill in additional personal details about yourself, or you could modify your Options to customize your browsing experience of this site. If you would rather do these things later, you can do so by following the links around the site to your User Control Panel.

Alternatively, you can simply go back to the Forums and start posting in threads.

May the fun begin! I got your back Blue.
They are nose up ass holes there. The Admin. has a post stating any member posting the answers to the sign up questions will be tagged/flagged/and humiliated F' that
 Question one: How many cylinders in a Binelli Tornado?  Ans: Three
Question two: What is the initial of the 2009 binelli racer Godard.  Ans: P for Peter

f*** those ass clowns.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

2wheelfun

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2014, 11:38:04 PM »
Blue my friend your welcome here!......................nuff said.

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2014, 01:04:11 AM »
Thanks for backing me up zombie.see what I mean with all the questions. Thats f... up.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2014, 01:52:16 AM »
The site Admin stated he is trying to keep spam bots off the site. That bit is cool, and I do understand.
What got me was his statement of any member releasing the answers being warned before being banned. one 30 second google reveals the answers... 

www.motorcycledaily.com/2001/05/03may01benellisuperbike/
May 3, 2001 - According to Benelli (see release below), Australian Peter Goddard has been testing the new Tornado 900 triple in Italy, with an eye toward a ...

My first and only post is asking how he can find helmets to fit his ass clown sized head.
It's a motorcycle forum anyway. The head clown is a bike fan/racer, and all his posts are relating to where he is traveling to see what race, and how many Pro racers were at the party in china, ect.
The guy is an ego-manic, and the forum is his TV station.

I hope it's not Skad's alter ego... That would really suck!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 01:55:01 AM by zombie »

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()