Author Topic: Carb adjustment agility 125?  (Read 3312 times)

bluescoot125

• View Profile
Carb adjustment agility 125?
« on: October 26, 2014, 09:39:39 PM »
Hoping someone can tell me how to adjust the carb on my agility 125. I took off the seat and front "fairing" I think you call it?  I couldn't see a screw for adjustment. Do I need to take the needle out and move the C clip to adjust the carb or is there a screw. And what's the best setting. My scooter takes a long time to warm up without bogging out when given throttle. Usually have to run it down the road after warming up and still takes a while to lose the bogging

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
Re: Carb adjustment agility 125?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 09:52:02 PM »
Sounds like you need to actually clean the carb out. No need to take the nose plastics off. The Mixture is on the LH side of the carb body. And there is no needle clip on your bike. Download a service manual.
2002 Kymco B&W 300; MRP 78MM "300CC", Naraku cam, Yoshimura rS3 exhaust, 17g Sliders, Yellow torque spring drilled airbox, stock carb #115 main #40 pj.

2001 "Yamaha" Zuma AKA MBK Booster; MHR OverRange, Dellorto 19mm BHBG, Polini "big" intake, RS-3 Rear shock, Stock cylinder.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Carb adjustment agility 125?
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 10:21:57 PM »
You might have a "cap" over the Mixture screw. It'll be a brass cap, and is easy to remove.This vid is just the method to remove it...

Next is the adjustment...

Hope these help..
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()