Author Topic: Super 8 150 Problem Please Help  (Read 848 times)

KymcoRider26

• View Profile
Super 8 150 Problem Please Help
« on: August 15, 2014, 01:23:19 AM »
I have a used 2012 Kymco Super 8 150 and have never had any problems with it until now. Yesterday it rained pretty heavy throughout the day and I took my scooter to work and left it out in the rain without a cover. To make a long story short when I left work it started up fine with the electric start but when I was riding home I went to turn down a street and noticed the turn signals were not working. I got home and kept it parked in my driveway until the next day when I went to take it to work again and this is where the problems start. I turned the key to the ON position and nothing happened ... No clock came on, the fuel needle didn't move, no electronics came on. I figured the wires must of got wet from the rain the previous day so I tried to use the kick starter and that didn't even work either. I tried to kick start it at least 30 times and each time not a single thing. I'm not mechanically inclined so I have no idea what it could be but if the kick start isn't working along with the electric start then doesn't that mean the starter is shot? Either that or maybe it could be the battery? I have no idea so please if anyone can help me I would really appreciate it this is how I get to work right now and until I get it running again I have to walk.

ninja

• View Profile
Re: Super 8 150 Problem Please Help
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2014, 05:02:20 AM »
This is a duplicate posting. See the replies in the General Discussion section.
2013 Super8 150

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()