Author Topic: First ride on the new GT 300i  (Read 5105 times)

de-dee

• View Profile
Re: First ride on the new GT 300i
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2013, 01:26:14 AM »
  snowmobile ?  you mean snowblower,.   I changed the oil, & greased everything that moves,  checked the belts,. good to go for the snow,  I hope we have a long indian summer , so we can ride our scooters till Xmas,.   last year it snowed in mid. nov. it.s a long time to march, and some riding days came along,. 

claynine

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2013, 12:34:17 PM »
Well, yes.  The snow-blower too.  I have that pulled up to the front of the shed so it is close to the door and it is ready to throw some snow but I am more excited to operate the snowmobile.  I have the GTi in the garage ready to go but it was 34 degrees yesterday when I had a chance to take it to town.  I opted out as I would have to be so dressed up for weather that I wouldn't enjoy the craft show and meal I was going in for :(   Oh well, spring isn't far away!

acemeth

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2014, 03:39:45 PM »
 :) Hello to all. I'm usually on BMW motorcycle sites. I own and drive fast bikes fast. This site is wonderful and has saved me time and money and for that I am very grateful. I bought a used 2013 people 300 with 1300 miles. I've put on another 1K. I love the scooter although I find it a little tippy. I thought it would be a better idea than a golf cart choice made by many down here in FL. This has been my first winter here and the scooter is great, as is the weather. I did have an Aprilia SR50 that was a lot of fun just around town a while ago, but it saw very little use. We're having a custom black sheepskin cover made for the seat and hopefully that will help a lot with the seat issue. Used to sitting on Corbin seats. Will be heading back to NH soon and a very short riding season on an 180mph bike. I'm sure not to forget all the smiles the People has delivered this winter. Peace to all, and remember to ride like your invisible. mike

DMblues01

• 2012 Kymco Super 8 150
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2014, 03:52:13 AM »
Vivo, have you ever heard of Frogg Toggs?. Good breathable rain wear, light weight, and reasonably priced.
I really like them.

Thanks for the tip boo...  Yes, but they're not really popular here because of the price... one can get a good rain coat with pants for only five U.S. dollars here... rain ponchos are even more popular...

Vivo, I got a set of Frogg Toggs for $20 at Walmart. They're in the camping supplies. Not sure if you got Walmart there or not. If you do,   the Frogg Toggs work really well. Best 20 bucks I have spent.  :)
Roxana, IL

Yoda is my spiritual leader.
Vader is my anger management coach!

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2014, 06:32:23 AM »
Who needs Frog Trogs...  Man up, and ride as you are!
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()