KymcoForum.com

General => General Discussion => Topic started by: Stig / Major Tom on September 28, 2026, 01:04:30 PM

Title: First time I stopped in Dino's for coffee.
Post by: Stig / Major Tom on September 28, 2026, 01:04:30 PM
I was telling Dino this morning that I'd  studied, online, how to not embarrass myself my first visit to his coffee shop.
"I learned that if I want cream in my coffee, then I say "large house blend, with room, please."

Almost pulled it off....
Dino rotates the bean from 8 he stocks, no house blend. And he puts your cream in - especially after Covid.

He takes a bit of getting used to. Loud, confrontive, boisterous, and makes dam good coffee. My daughter is still a little afraid of him - even though he greets the families warmly.

It was a memorable day,  the first time he greeted me with. " mornin' Tom. Large with cream?"

(https://i.postimg.cc/yds58YRt/IMG-20181031-171120-986.jpg)

Oh yeah, his reply this morning..."I'll give you room buddy!"

Stig