Author Topic: Great little pony!  (Read 46157 times)

max oradea

• View Profile
Re: Great little pony!
« Reply #105 on: May 25, 2013, 12:02:28 PM »
The fuel that's gone "gunky", most probably the bit, that might have been sitting in the bowl for ages, like over winter or something. Have you ever seen old petrol that,s been sitting in your lawn mower fuel can too long for example ( unless you're lucky enough not to have to mow bloody lawns that is  :) ). It gets a cloudy sort of look to it. What do you guys call fuel that's gone off, we call it stale.
Anyway Max, is the weather starting to come good for you overthere seeing as your going into summer? Winter's only about a week away here. As I've mentioned, I'm lucky enough to be able to ride all year round here. It does get a bit cold some of the time, but what we consider cold, compared to winter in parts of the northern hemisphere wouldn't even rate a mention.
So ride safe amigo,
Best regards, Hairy Bob.
hey Bob the weather has been a little bit crap, with light rain and wind. The interesting thing is we always complain about rain and other stuff but when it gets hot and i mean bloody hot and dry we complain its too hot.
Man got to get out there and ride feeling bored with this rain.

Hairy Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 25, 2013, 12:25:15 PM »
Hey there Max ... F##k the weather, man, sounds like Vivo, Moto and me are gonna get on the piss in a while ... Vivo's bringing some of that Feral Hop Hog stuff, Moto's bringing a petrol tanker full of bloody Hopfest, and I've got a sh** load of V.B.  So drop on in for a couple of cool ones later this arvo if you want, we can even crank the bbq up too, I'll grab the steaks 'n snags .. wadda ya reckon.  ;)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 10:20:11 AM by Hairy Bob »
Damn the torpedoes .. full steam ahead !

Hairy Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 25, 2013, 08:46:03 PM »
Hey Vivo ... Feral Bloody Hop Hog ... you're not bullsh**ting me are you ? Is that really the name of a beer ??  Who makes it, where does it come from, and most importantly ... what's the alcohol content ?  ;)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 10:04:01 PM by Hairy Bob »

max oradea

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 26, 2013, 11:12:54 AM »
hey guys need some opinion about a wind screen. will start another topic please throw your ideas.

Hairy Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 26, 2013, 10:11:10 PM »
Well don't come around for a beer then, see if we care. ;D

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 27, 2013, 01:33:01 AM »
Hey Vivo ... Feral Bloody Hop Hog ... you're not bullsh**ting me are you ? Is that really the name of a beer ??  Who makes it, where does it come from, and most importantly ... what's the alcohol content ?  ;)

http://www.beeroclockaustralia.com/2012/11/review-feral-hop-hog.html

Hairy Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 27, 2013, 09:24:20 AM »
Well there you go ... a West Oz brew. I'll do some investigating Vivo ol mate. Meanwhile, I'm still trying to send these bloody photos ... here goes ..
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 09:25:59 AM by Hairy Bob »

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 27, 2013, 09:35:55 AM »
HB, why is your bike very clean...  ::)  One thing I like about roads down under.,... they're very loooong!   Very ideal for cruising....

Hairy Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 27, 2013, 09:47:32 AM »
Cos I look after my little pony, Vivo, that's why she's so clean ! Thanks for noticing mate. That photo incidently is looking down over the Byron Bay area. The other one that I managed to get through is looking up towards The border ranges. Both are from the same ride on Sunday morning.  8)

krisfnbs

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 31, 2013, 04:12:03 AM »
HB,

where did you buy your passenger back seat rest? clean bike!!!

Hairy Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 31, 2013, 08:29:40 AM »
Hey there Kris. Really glad to hear that you've got your bike sorted out mate. It just seems like a case of poor maintinance by the guy that you bought it off, especially after seeing the condition of those plugs and air filter. Anyway, apart from the heartache, for about $1800, you've got yourself a nice bike that you know is fully serviced, so you've still done well I reckon. I got the sissy bar and the saddle bag standoffs from Tucmoto, and they're in the U.S. so that makes life easy for you hey. So saddle up that little pony of yours Kris, and go and enjoy some nice rides amigo.
Ride safe.
Regards, Hairy Bob.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 09:59:44 AM by Hairy Bob »

Hairy Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 01, 2013, 11:36:09 AM »
Well, no riding to report today gang. The missus had me working in the yard most of the day ... It's a bloody cruel old world sometimes !  Got a bit of time this arvo though, to chill with a couple beers and clean a bit of the hard ware back up and put them back on the pony. And do you like her new tattoo on her right flank ?
Anyway, seeing that I was such a good boy today, I'll be up with the birds and off for a blatt on the pony in the morning, that's for sure.
So ride safe, and happy cruisin' groovers.
Best regards, Hairy Bob.  8)

« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 09:02:22 PM by Hairy Bob »

Hairy Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 01, 2013, 09:18:10 PM »
" Allo me little lovlies ", the pony's warming up right now gang, and man that little motor's runnin' smooth. It's 7a.m. and yer old Uncle Bob is ready to roll. I might even have a couple of photos to show you when I get back. Hope some of you guys get a nice ride in today.
Ride safe,
Regards, the Hairy Bobster from down under.  8)

Hairy Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 05, 2013, 12:30:28 PM »
Far out gang ... I was looking at bigger bikes again today. I've been seriously considering the 650 - 900cc range for quite some time now.  So ... is there something wrong with me guys or what ... I've got the dough, I've got the okay from the missus, ( in fact it was her bloody idea in the first place, when she said about getting a bike with a bit more "oomph ") , so it's all systems go if I want to.  BUT, I just really dig my little pony groovers. Seriously, I've got her set up just nice now, and she's looking very classy.  I've got the sissybar, saddlebag stand offs, and highway bars on her, plus that nice rack bag the missus bought me for Chrissy, and let's not forget about her new tattoo hey. Her little heart beats smooth as silk, and she'll do the speed limit no worries. So, should I go and see a phsycologist type person over this issue or something ?
Regards, The Hairy Bobster.  8) 

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 05, 2013, 01:04:45 PM »
HB.....follow your heart....     ;)

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()