Author Topic: Just a few things to go over.....  (Read 688 times)

AgileWhitey

• The captain sinks with the ship.....
    • View Profile
Just a few things to go over.....
« on: December 04, 2014, 04:16:39 AM »
So long time reader.. Probably read 100 threads today.... LoL  :o   Always been a car guy but just bought my first 2013 Agility 50! Anyway lets cut to the chase two things.. Belt exploded and i received a 18 x 9 x 737 belt as a replacement my bad boy went from 45 mph to maybe 30 mph top speed... SUCKS!! Is that because that (9) should be a (30) ???  >:(

And to the next i am looking for the plastics behind the headlight that hold the bulb and the harness for the socket but pretty much have come up empty handed... ANY HELP WOULD BE FREAKING AWESOME!!!! The guy I got the A50 from dropped it and the headlight bulb shifted and melted the crap out of everything!!1  :-[  :-X

Appreciate the help!! You guys ROCK!!!

-W
The captain sinks with the ship..... (why am I the only one left swimming)

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
Re: Just a few things to go over.....
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 08:07:05 AM »
Yeah that's a way wrong size belt. It should be 748x18x28. That's the gates cross reference size, which is a good base. I can get you an OEM or Gates shipped out tomorrow.
2002 Kymco B&W 300; MRP 78MM "300CC", Naraku cam, Yoshimura rS3 exhaust, 17g Sliders, Yellow torque spring drilled airbox, stock carb #115 main #40 pj.

2001 "Yamaha" Zuma AKA MBK Booster; MHR OverRange, Dellorto 19mm BHBG, Polini "big" intake, RS-3 Rear shock, Stock cylinder.

AgileWhitey

• The captain sinks with the ship.....
    • View Profile
Re: Just a few things to go over.....
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2014, 01:44:40 PM »
Awesome thanks for the confirmation! I am going to see if I can locate it local first and if not ill be sure to PM you for some assistance!!
The captain sinks with the ship..... (why am I the only one left swimming)

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()