Author Topic: Support Your Local Dealer!  (Read 1712 times)

jprestonian

• 2007 Kymco People 250, 2011 Honda PCX
    • View Profile
    • a scooter called wanda
Support Your Local Dealer!
« on: March 10, 2008, 12:24:49 AM »
I wanna give one of these to my local Kymco dude, who is awesome.

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Support Your Local Dealer!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 02:51:04 PM »
I like the tag line :D

Nice to have a great dealer near by.  It can make or break your experiences with a purchase.

jprestonian

• 2007 Kymco People 250, 2011 Honda PCX
    • View Profile
    • a scooter called wanda
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 09:16:43 PM »
I printed James an 8x10 of the "ad"; he's going to display it. In fact, he and I discussed some way of encouraging people to send in photos (both paper and pixel) of them with their Kymco and Genuine scoots (he's the local dealer for both lines), and he may be having a t-shirt contest, soon. The East Side Scooters t-shirts are stylish, white cotton T with the logo on front (red, white and black), distressed, and the name/address/phone/URL on the back. We'll see what he comes up with, but I suggested one t-shirt/week for the best photo submitted that week... or random drawing.

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2008, 10:04:59 PM »
Hey J,

That is an awesome idea.  I have been messing around with my iPhone and wordpress lately.  I setup a wordpress installation and added a mod that pulls photo attachments out of emails and posts them as a new blog post.  The subject line of the email becomes the subject line of the post.  The contents, the contents of the post.  Pretty cool.  Would that do what you guys want?  Maybe it is overkill :D

I like the East Side Scooters logo a lot.  Let me know what you guys come up with.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()