Author Topic: New Like 200i Rider  (Read 1902 times)

ScooterTrash

• Hey, watch this!
    • View Profile
New Like 200i Rider
« on: April 16, 2012, 07:04:42 PM »
Greets All,

I wanted to swing by and say hello to the masses and thank you all for letting me mingle in your forums. I'm a new blue/black '12 Like 200i owner down here in Atlanta and am absolutely positively diggin this scoot. I've been on two wheels for a good chunk of years, but just recently got the scoot bug and decided it was time. I'm also a beer drinking, tattooed, amputee (lower leg) that loves watching mouths drop when I pull up on a scoot. I'll be doing some initial service work here soon (oil change, tranny fluid, valve check/adj, etc.) and will film and post the videos as to help the overall community out.

Once again, thanks for having me and providing some great info!

My Betty:
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 07:07:17 PM by ScooterTrash »
2012 Like 200i
As clumsy as a one legged man in a scooter riding contest.

wassonii

• Death needs Time for what it kills to grow in -wsb
    • View Profile
Re: New Like 200i Rider
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 09:48:11 AM »
Beautiful scoot! I've got the 50cc version in blue/black and simply love it. When this one is paid off, though, the 200 is where I'm headed. Thanks for the pic and safe riding!
sans scooter, rien

Dolemite

• View Profile
Re: New Like 200i Rider
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 08:45:21 PM »
Howdy neighbor! Greetings from Birmingham! Just got mine a few weeks ago, a 2012 slightly used 2k miles. Already broken in. I'm going to be servicing mine myself, never working on scoots/bikes before, but i've worked on cars my entire life. I'll be looking forward to your videos. Also, i've been looking for a good online site to find parts (filters, cables, body panels if I ever need them) for the Like, it seems to be a pretty rare scoot here in the states. Have you had any luck finding an online seller?

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()