Author Topic: Off Road Body Armor Accessories on UXV 450i  (Read 608 times)

pa-outdoorsman

• Pennsylvania
    • View Profile
Off Road Body Armor Accessories on UXV 450i
« on: June 03, 2019, 04:00:01 PM »
Hey guys, I just added four different accessories from Off Road Body Armor to my UXV 450 and wanted to share some photos with you all. She's really looking sharp!

I got the roof, tree kickers (side rails), bed rails and rear bumper. First off, I want to give a shout out to Kurt from Off Road Body Armor (www.offroadbodyarmor.com). He was great to deal with, answered several questions I had and even offered me a NICE discount on my order. If you are thinking about getting any of these accessories for your machine, particularly if you are ordering several of them at one time, I would definitely recommend reaching out to Kurt personally beforehand, as he may offer you a bulk discount.

As for installation, all of these were very easy. The tree kickers were most complicated, as you have to drill out the exiting mounting holes from whatever the size of the skid plate bolts is to 1/4 inch. But even that was not a big deal -- you just need to lift your machine a little to get enough clearance to fit your drill under the machine pointing straight up into the frame.

I am very pleased with how all these items look on my machine. It definitely makes it look like a beast, and certainly adds a measure of added durability on the trail and while doing chores. Next up will be a windshield at some point in the near future, along with a winch. Then, this fall, I'll add a plow kit of some kind. I think that ought to pretty much do it.

Hope you are all enjoying some nice weather and finding time to get out and ride. Let's get this side-by-side area of the board going again. It's been too quiet recently!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 04:04:45 PM by pa-outdoorsman »
2018 Kymco UXV 450i
2021 Honda ADV 150

airshot

• View Profile
Re: Off Road Body Armor Accessories on UXV 450i
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2019, 03:10:02 AM »
I have his stuff on my machine as well, including a winter cab enclosure. Great stuff and a great guy to deal with!

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()