Author Topic: Compatible Front Disc Brakes & Disc Measurements - Part #: 45121-LBD5-E00  (Read 8388 times)

Rianna

• View Profile
The Part # on the diagram for the front disc on the agility 50 and the agility 125 is 45121-LBD5-E00. Trying to find a replacement or non-OEM disc is proving a bit tricky for me. Each site categorizes them differently whether by Manufacturer, Engine size, Measurements or even Scooter/ATV/Pit Bike, etc and sometimes the same disc is in several categories with the same measurements for different prices.  ???

They all seem to list the measurements, though. I have no tool to measure the diameters or millimeters and such. Does anyone happen to know what these measurements are on the stock/OEM front disc? Or possibly of an online website that lists them?

They look something like this:

Specifications:
-Diameter: 160mm / 6.299 inches
-Center Hole Diameter: 48mm / 1.89 inch
-Thickness: 3.75mm / 0.1476 inch
-Bolt Hole Spacing: 48mm (center to center right to left) / 1.89 inch
-Bolt Hole Spacing: 68mm (center to center straight across) / 2.677 inches

Or better yet, here is one web site that shows an inexpensive one to give you an idea:
http://www.tsbmotorsports.com/products/Front-Disc-Brake-Rotor-for-50cc-%26-150cc-Scooter.html

Maybe someone can tell me how to verify what will fit and what will not work. I actually saw one somewhere on the east coast for less than the cost of having mine machined or turned...or whatever it's called. Was thinking I could order one and use it while I have mine fixed, then have a spare if I need one again the future to prevent total downtime.

juice

• View Profile
KYMCO Scooter Part: AGILITY 125 Front Brake Disk ~ New
Found this on ebay under "kymco parts" . The part # is the same for the agility 50 & 125 .
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 07:29:45 PM by juice »

Rianna

• View Profile
Wow, great find, juice. I appreciate it! It would figure (just my luck) out of 274 kymco brake parts his is the only one without a Buy it Now price. It's at $36 right now with the shipping. It will probably go too high for me to be able to grab it before next payday. He had good prices on his NGKs and some other things too, though. Might be worth saving his info. Any idea what tool is needed or where to get it to find specific measurements?

juice

• View Profile
IDK but you might ask the ebay seller , he might know .

Rianna

• View Profile
Thanks, juice. I got a measure with millimeters on it today at the pawn shop for a buck. It's much easier now. Less chance of my messing up the conversions. The one on the east coast with cheap shipping definitely won't fit, but I have found some more to choose from.

I understand how to measure the overall Diameter, the Center Hole Diameter and the Thickness. I don't really know yet if there is any leeway in the measurements if the Center Hole Diameter fits. I'm hoping I'll luck out and find one that fits all the dimensions. Can I ask if you might know what they mean for the Bolt Hole Spacing in the example above? I'm kind of lost where they say "center to center right to left" and "center to center straight across". I'm not sure what to measure for that. Mine has 3 bolt holes.

juice

• View Profile
I am just guessing here , but I would think the distance from The opposite mounting tab holes and the distance across the center without the mounting tabs would be relative . Im sure one of the pro wrenchheads here will know for sure .

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
...rianna, have you tried stadiumyamaha.com..for the oem replacement??
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

Rianna

• View Profile
Hi, wordslinger. Yes, Stadium Yamaha price is $56.48 and kymcopartsonline price is 61.51. Some other places want $70 or more for it. They are NG (Next Generation) Brake Discs I believe. Possibly the NG1011 in the catalog. ( http://www.martinracingdealer.com/REPAIR%20MANUALS/NG%20Disc%20Brake%20Catalog.pdf ). After going to the dentist today I now have $17.20 so I guess it doesn't really matter now.  :D I will have to wait two weeks no matter where I order from.

But I still would like to figure this out. It might be pretty easy to find a universal type disc once you understand how. I must not be the only one who has ever tried because I have see some places selling adapters for around $10 that look kind of like mini discs.

If I could figure it out I wouldn't mind having a $20 spare (like a donut tire) on hand for cases like this while waiting for payday to roll around.

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
...in my experience, kymco oem parts last longer than most substitutes....

Rianna

• View Profile
Thanks, wordslinger. I'm planning on keeping my current one on once I have a way to ride to a place to have it fixed.

Rianna

• View Profile
Re: Compatible Front Disc Brakes & Disc Measurements - Part #: 45121-LBD5-E00
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2010, 11:46:58 PM »
Mine sure didn't...lol

And them dang nuts and buckeyes gonna be back again next year.

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2010, 11:52:40 PM »
...but you don't know what had happened to it before you bought it....

Rianna

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2010, 11:58:41 PM »
Yeah, this is true. I did see a few scratch marks on my rim too when I took a good look.  :-\

oswaldters

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2010, 12:05:11 AM »
You might have bought someone else's problem....

But once you get it up and running they'll be no stopping you!

juice

• View Profile
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 12:09:35 AM by juice »

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()