Author Topic: Starter clutch / flywheel puller for a People 200s  (Read 32 times)

KingKaos

• View Profile
Got spark
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2021, 09:53:02 AM »
Recently bought a 2003 super 9. After replacing the cdi box i managed to get it running. Idled fine for a good hour before i took it out on the road. But after about 10 minutes of drive time it would die and would not start back up without the help of starting fluid. After the third stall out it wouldn't even start back up with starting fluid. I took apart the carb and cleaned it then put it back on and still no luck getting it started even with starting fluid. Any ideas?

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

KingKaos

• View Profile
Got spark
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2021, 09:54:14 AM »
Recently bought a 2003 super 9. After replacing the cdi box i managed to get it running. Idled fine for a good hour before i took it out on the road. But after about 10 minutes of drive time it would die and would not start back up without the help of starting fluid. After the third stall out it wouldn't even start back up with starting fluid. I took apart the carb and cleaned it then put it back on and still no luck getting it started even with starting fluid. Any ideas?

KingKaos

• View Profile
No start
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2021, 09:57:43 AM »
2003 super 9 wont even attempt to start even with use of starting fluid. I have spark.

KingKaos

• View Profile
No start
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2021, 10:02:58 AM »
       Super 9 wont start even when using starting fluid.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()