Scooters - 50cc > Compagno 50i and 110i

Headlight Bezel

(1/1)

TheJeepChef:
Hey y’all. I have a 2018 Compagno 110 that I’ve owned about six months. The only real fear I’ve had about owning this scooter is that someone would not see it sitting in a parking spot and hit it. Well...last night that fear became a reality. The sorry bastards didn’t leave a note or even bother picking it up. Luckily the damage was fairly minimal and I believe I can repair everything on it myself. However, the chrome bezel that goes around the headlight was nowhere to be found. I guess they wanted a souvenir. I’ve spent all day searching online only to come up empty. Do any of you fine folks know where I can find that part? It seems like the Compagno is not a very popular model. Any help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

big blue:
Check the sticky notes at the General Discussion page of this forum there is a list of dealers that carry Kymco parts. There you can find a local parts outlet for your Compagno.

JJJoseph:
Never park a scooter in a "car parking space"!!  It's sure to get slammed. Always look for something out of the way, or for motorcycles.  Just sayin'  Other than that, the 110 is an awesome small-frame scoot - there's nothing like it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version