Scooters - 125 to 300 > Xciting 250

KYMCO 300I 2008 Problem with instrumental panel

(1/3) > >>

pinosan:
Hi, I have a Kymco xciting 300i, no longer works the instrumentation, the temperature sensor after a few minutes marks full scale, battery light on, gasoline sensor marks full scale etc.  I also changed the whole electrical system, but the problem remains, what can be?

Thank you

CROSSBOLT:

--- Quote from: pinosan on October 18, 2022, 08:47:08 PM ---Hi, I have a Kymco xciting 300i, no longer works the instrumentation, the temperature sensor after a few minutes marks full scale, battery light on, gasoline sensor marks full scale etc.  I also changed the whole electrical system, but the problem remains, what can be?

Thank you

--- End quote ---
Whoa! What does "changed whole electrical system" really mean?

pinosan:
yes i replaced the whole electric system but without success
has it happened before? have you solved'

CROSSBOLT:

--- Quote from: pinosan on October 19, 2022, 08:25:01 AM ---yes i replaced the whole electric system but without success
has it happened before? have you solved'

--- End quote ---
There may be a language problem here, but my question "what does that mean" is still unanswered. Does it mean you replaced EVERY electrical/electronic component AND the wiring harness? Every switch and relay?

pinosan:
Sorry for my English, but I’m Italian.
I changed all the wires in the system, but the problem still persists. I didn’t change any other instruments, only the cables

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version