Author Topic: how many Xciting miles have you ridden?  (Read 5425 times)

sissy mary

• View Profile
Re: how many Xciting miles have you ridden?
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2014, 02:08:33 PM »
No, I thought about it for a while when I was having problems with the belt issue, but stayed stock. Glad I did. Other forums I have read, (burgman-T max etc). Some people like them and some don't? And it just cost 2 much, also if it breaks down in the middle of know where, how long would it take to get parts? :-*

htcneil2

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2014, 09:51:25 PM »
52,000 miles!!!

definitely keep it stock.

Sissy, is your clutch skippin yet? Mine started around 50,000 miles.

I had to replace clutch discs on my TMAX at around 50000 miles. I replaced the ones on the TMAX because, when i would rev it it would rev very high and not go anywhere.

sissy mary

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2014, 01:12:34 PM »
No, not yet. I tour most of the time. So I don't have allot of stop & go on the bike. Last April before I moved back to Arizona from Michigan I put a new belt & such on the bike. I had bought a new clutch to put on, but when holding it up next to the old one, there was still quite allot of clutch material left, so I left it alone. Damn that was a cold trip!!!! :-*

desliderman

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2014, 06:22:35 PM »
My 2012 RI w/abs is two years old this month.  I've got about 17000 miles on it.

Everything is stock except the tires.  I'm on my second rear set of Michelin City Grips (just changed it out before parking the scoot for the winter).

I moved into a new house this summer and didn't ride the scoot as much as I did the first year.  I hope to use it much more in 2014. 

darkshvein

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2022, 09:01:08 PM »
2021 update!
how many distance now?

wymple

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2022, 07:24:38 AM »
I bought my 500 with 12K miles on it almost 2 years ago. I lost most all of last year from a major heart attack, and it's about to turn 19K miles. I don't travel that far from home these days, so 5K per year would probably cover me.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()