Author Topic: Scooter-Man for safe scooting  (Read 1054 times)

daybeau

• View Profile
Scooter-Man for safe scooting
« on: August 07, 2015, 04:35:28 AM »
Here are links to some stills from a proposed short video promoting safe scooting. The attached PDF file contains lyrics that more-or-less go with the instrumentals from the 1960's Spider-Man cartoon theme song.

http://1drv.ms/1ggECTe
http://1drv.ms/1MRbEHy
http://1drv.ms/1MRclAE
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 04:42:00 AM by daybeau »
2009 KYMCO Grandvista 250 white (only mod besides the top case is some JB Weld trying to hold the left mirror mount together)

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Re: Scooter-Man for safe scooting
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 11:25:31 AM »
I know every mother loves her child......but my goodness that is one very unfortunate looking scooter. Some say maybe the ugliest yet from Kymco. Second only to a couple of early, big nosed, Honda and Yamaha scoots! :-)

So, like a "Scared Straight" scootering video?
Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

AMAC1680

• Outdoorsman, Advocate, Paraplegic
    • View Profile
    • SEGS4VETS
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2015, 11:33:03 AM »
I know every mother loves her child......but my goodness that is one very unfortunate looking scooter. Some say maybe the ugliest yet from Kymco. Second only to a couple of early, big nosed, Honda and Yamaha scoots! :-)

So, like a "Scared Straight" scootering video?
Stig

Hahahahahahahha !

AMAC
www.SEGS4VETS.org
2017 Lance Cali Classic 200i
2013 SYM RV200
2013 Kymco Downtown 300
2010 Lance Cali Classic-sold
1973 VW Dune Buggy
1974 VW Meyers Manx

daybeau

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2015, 07:15:42 PM »
Stig, the plan is a combination '"Scared Straight" scootering video and Spider-Man spoof. Hope to work in one of those massive east Asian scooter pile ups that are all over YouTube. Funny you should mention the early Honda and Yamaha midi/maxi scooters. When I was shopping for a scooter about this time last year, I sat on a Helix and a Morphous to try out their fit. (Since I had never been on a motorized two-wheeler, I shied away from taking anything out for a test ride--but that didn't stop the guy selling the Helix from insisting that I try her out.) Anyway, compared to those two 250's, the Grandvista was Monday's child, and it fit my awkward frame and budget the best, to boot.
2009 KYMCO Grandvista 250 white (only mod besides the top case is some JB Weld trying to hold the left mirror mount together)

Jeopardy4100

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2015, 02:06:17 AM »
No.3 looks like someone bent over to get the scooter soap.  A GV living the thug life.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()