Scooters - 125 to 300 > People s150

Windsheild

(1/3) > >>

Kountryguy:
My new scooter did not come with a windshield. The dealer offered one for around $100. I did not buy it, I wanted to think about it. Wondering how it would mount. Can anyone help and have any pictures?

people person:
In Aus they come with a screen,I took mine off,didnt like it.On you tube a bloke named Hugh Leidl shows how to remove the windscreen from a people s.Sure you will find it interesting.

JJJoseph:
The price seems about right, but it won't have mounting brackets.  I've always had to fabricate my own, usually with 10mm mild steel tubing (recycled table lamps, etc). I have an attic full of old steel tubing just in case I ever buy another scooter without a windshield.

FrogToe2900:
Hi, Folks:
I have bought a 2021 People S 150i and, really, need a windscreen. Seems that 2020+ years are hard to find windscreens for. I'm driving in Alabama and the bugs are killing me. especially at night.
Any advice will be appreciated.

JJJoseph:

--- Quote from: FrogToe2900 on April 25, 2022, 03:39:26 AM ---Hi, Folks:
I have bought a 2021 People S 150i and, really, need a windscreen. Seems that 2020+ years are hard to find windscreens for. I'm driving in Alabama and the bugs are killing me. especially at night.
Any advice will be appreciated.

--- End quote ---
I've always had to fabricate my own brackets from the standard parts that come with the average eBay windshield.   Most windshields come with a selection of standard brackets to work with. If you have basic metal-working tools, you can cobble something together in a few hours (see photo of my Kymco below) .Any metal fabricator can do it for you. You can find fancy windshields for Vespas and Piaggios, but never found same for a Kymco.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version