Author Topic: Anyone in Canada receive a DT300I yet?  (Read 3445 times)

racewalker

• View Profile
Anyone in Canada receive a DT300I yet?
« on: April 19, 2011, 02:22:21 AM »
Mine was supposed to be here last week. I went in to check on it and was told another 3 weeks. I don't wait well! :'(
08 People S 125
11 Downtown 300i

adri

• View Profile
    • Motorcycle News, Reviews, Events, Roads, and Rides
Re: Anyone in Canada receive a DT300I yet?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 06:03:38 AM »
Where are you located? What dealership? Should be arriving real soon I hope. Looking forward to seeing one in person. I've heard many people have pre-booked these.

racewalker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 11:24:14 AM »
Got an email a couple of days ago telling me mine should be here next week. I knew as soon as I ordered a new back tire for my 125 the 300 would show up but that is ok as I am keeping the 125. ;D
Forgot to mention I am in the Saskatoon area, about 45K west.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 11:27:46 AM by racewalker »
08 People S 125
11 Downtown 300i

racewalker

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 01:51:14 PM »
Still not here, I am getting so tired of there excuses. I was going to buy it in Ottawa and bring it home. I wish I had as it seems we can't get from trucks  from Ont. to Sask. any more.  >:(
08 People S 125
11 Downtown 300i

TANWare

• E3.38, RP oil Eng & FD, Dr Pulley 20x12 14 gr
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 12:15:07 AM »
Sorry to hear about the delay..............

racewalker

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2011, 01:11:58 AM »
I just found out that Kymco Canada has lost my DT300. They think it is in a container headed for the west cost instead of Saskatoon where it was supposed to be weeks ago. Says great things for there organization.
Hope it is still in one peace when ever it arrives here after traveling all over the country.
 :(
Having a new back tire put on my People S 125 as It looks like I will be riding it for a couple of more weeks.
The DT300 was ordered in March and now may not get here before June.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 01:14:09 AM by racewalker »
08 People S 125
11 Downtown 300i

TANWare

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2011, 07:30:23 AM »
Wow, that just plain stinks. Since they have created the error can't they track it down and expidite?

racewalker

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2011, 01:07:54 PM »
I am waiting to see if they find it today. Even the things I ordered to go with it that were backordered are beating in here. I will be busy putting it together when it arrives. Givi v46 case with led light kit and liner bag to be mounted and wired. HID xenon head light kits and tunnel bag. I wanted to do all of this when I was off work this week. Oh well I just hope it is going to be as good as others say it is.
08 People S 125
11 Downtown 300i

scootinChris

• View Profile
    • Toronto Moto Scooter Club
in Canada DT300I OutTheDoor cost ?
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2011, 10:34:15 PM »
New kid on the block.

Haven't bought one yet, but am seriously considering.
What did you pay for one all inclusive OTD  ???

Have Fun.
Chris in the GTA.
Have Fun & Ride Safe!  ATGATT

racewalker

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2011, 10:51:30 AM »
Turns out Kymco Canada lost it! turned up yesterday on a train headed for the west coast. This thing has more miles on it in the crate than you can shake a stick at. I am picking it up at noon today. I am waiting to see what compensation they are going to give me for all of there screw ups. It was ordered in March and at the time they said they had it on the floor, they did not. I was next told it was on its way and would be here that week. We then found out it was lost, no one knew were it had been sent but it was not sent to Saskatoon as it was supposed to have been.
08 People S 125
11 Downtown 300i

TANWare

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2011, 05:28:46 PM »
According to the deal they already gave you there may not be much wiggle room. Good to hear they have it finally straightened out for you..........

racewalker

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2011, 02:48:20 AM »
According to the deal they already gave you there may not be much wiggle room. Good to hear they have it finally straightened out for you..........
What deal? I don't remember saying anything about what I payed but it is not close to what you guys say you are getting down there.  BTW now they are telling me that none of them have shown up in Canada yet. It turns out Kymco Canada purchased this one in the usa for me. Other than a speedometer that is in miles not K so I have to convert. I have a hard time to see the little red numbers on the speedo. BTW $7100 Canadian. I think you guys are talking in the $5000 some thing right?
I am happy as I now have my bike but this has been 2 months of promises, delivery dates etc. I am still trying to find out if this is really the only DT300i in Canada!
08 People S 125
11 Downtown 300i

TANWare

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2011, 07:42:55 PM »
What deal? I don't remember saying anything about what I payed but it is not close to what you guys say you are getting down there.  BTW now they are telling me that none of them have shown up in Canada yet. It turns out Kymco Canada purchased this one in the usa for me. Other than a speedometer that is in miles not K so I have to convert. I have a hard time to see the little red numbers on the speedo. BTW $7100 Canadian. I think you guys are talking in the $5000 some thing right?
I am happy as I now have my bike but this has been 2 months of promises, delivery dates etc. I am still trying to find out if this is really the only DT300i in Canada!

Sorry, I did not mean any specific deal. I meant it as in whatever deal you had bargained to get. You didn't say you paid MSRP so I figured you got some type of discount. If you paid MSRP plus somethign extra to get the bike. yes then I'd have hoped they would help you out a bit here.

I'm not sure the price of my bike only, total was $5516 USD OTD. I did not ask what the best price was just what can they get me OTD with so I could go to the bank and cash a check, yes I paid with cold hard cash. I guess you have paid for the privelage of being the first Canadian with a bike that hasn't resorted to the same tack. 

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()