Author Topic: GPR Exhaust Slip ON Cannister  (Read 3642 times)

bond007

• View Profile
GPR Exhaust Slip ON Cannister
« on: March 27, 2008, 03:40:19 AM »
    Recently found a Slip On Cannistor from a co. in Italy called GPR. They make Xhausts for Moto GP racers and others. Sonds good if you are tired of that sewing machine sound try this! Web page is  GPR it. I got It from Lenas Performance on Ebay. Takes a little while to get it from Italy, but I like the sound better than Leo Vance and it is lighter. Here is a pic.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 03:42:35 AM by bond007 »
Like Steve McQueen, All I Need is a fast machine and I'm Gona be alright! Kymco Xciting 500!!

Kenno

• View Profile
Re: GPR Exhaust Slip ON Cannister
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 08:04:22 AM »
Thats pretty cool.  any audio file to go with it ?
Kenno on a 500i
Brisbane Oz

bond007

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 06:28:45 PM »
No Audio file, sorry!
Like Steve McQueen, All I Need is a fast machine and I'm Gona be alright! Kymco Xciting 500!!

mrhotkeys1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 02:04:39 AM »
where can i find that pipe at online?

bond007

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 05:29:10 AM »
 It is made in Italy by a company that makes exhaust for MOTO GP racers and others. Google GPR it. and have google translate it for you, to see more about the manufacturer.  It's on an ebay store. Search ebay for the Lenas Performance store, or just put in Kymco Xciting 500, and you can find it either way Happy hunting! It is extremely light!  I may see if I can possibly make the center, and the only baffle in it, removeable in mine, to make it sound a little deeper and louder!  But this little voice of reason says; Leave well enough alone!  Look at the inside of it before you put it on. Just hold it up to a bright light, look through, and you can see why I'm tempted to modify. Very simple. No rejetting is required. Ask seller about EFI change if you happen to have an 08. It takes a little longer to arrive, than I expected, because it has to come from Italy. 1.5 to 2weeks, if I remember right.  Extremely simple bolt on. Looks so much cooler than stock 25 pounder apx. est.

Peace Out!

TeamTEOR

• Off to The Edge Of Reality
    • View Profile
    • TeamTEOR
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2008, 10:49:10 AM »
Here is a video of it with audio:
http://www.gpr.it/admin/documenti/maxiscooter/subcategory/subsubcategory/Immagine%20014.mpg

Interesting, and cool mod, but man that is a hefty price tag.

See any more power and top end out of the scoot? How loud is it on the highway?
Tom
Riding my Xciting 500 off to The Edge Of Reality

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()