Author Topic: GT owners  (Read 2092 times)

boo

• I hate censorship people manipulate you
    • View Profile
GT owners
« on: October 24, 2011, 02:08:03 PM »
There are a few GT300 owners here that have had their GT s for awhile..
Members are anxious to hear details about the People GT300i.
Things like ride comfort, overall performance, (0-60 times), shocks, braking, handling, true horsepower/torque numbers, things I like, things I don`t like etc..
We all get sick of the goofy videos where a guy/gal is riding along with their head bobbing and no important details about the scoot are mentioned.
Good detailed post on this scoot would very much be appreciated by all.
Personally, I like reviews from owners, not someone selling them.
Thanks boo.
300GTI black
Pro 2A - member GOA & NRA

full of days

• View Profile
Re: GT owners
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 06:51:36 PM »
I've got 600 miles on my 300i and am really enjoying it.  The motor is strong and is getting better as I break in the motor.  I've ordered acerbis LED signal handguards and a windscreen from france and will be installing with pics next week when I drop the filter and change the oil and transmission fluid for break-in.

The scoot does it all.  It handles great, brakes are amazing (ABS and SS lines from the factory).  I've been so pleased with the scooter thus far.  There's a little head wobble upon decel which is a weight distribution issue.  No big niggles as of yet. 

Cortez

• View Profile
    • My flickr account
Re: GT owners
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 08:30:26 AM »
The scoot does it all.  It handles great, brakes are amazing (ABS and SS lines from the factory).  I've been so pleased with the scooter thus far.  There's a little head wobble upon decel which is a weight distribution issue.  No big niggles as of yet. 

IMHO it's due to the flat floorboard too, I've experienced this on virtually every single scoot with a flat floorboard,
but it's a minor issue on this one.
'08 FZ6n S2 ABS

SOLD: 2003 Peugeot Speedfight2 LC, 2007 Kawasaki ER-6F ABS, 2006 Kymco Agility 125, '12 Kymco Downtown 300i ABS,

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()