Author Topic: Agility 50 parts compatibility.  (Read 4036 times)

blue

• View Profile
Re: Agility 50 parts compatibility.
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2016, 12:51:47 AM »
Ever sense I upgraded my cvt I go threw more belts.scoot still runs great after 10.000 miles.

imaginetheory

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2016, 06:17:31 PM »
Ever sense I upgraded my cvt I go threw more belts.scoot still runs great after 10.000 miles.
How often are they going?

JJJoseph

• Kymco Sento
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2016, 05:38:18 AM »
I cant find anything on if the 139QMB stuff will work on a KG10SA engine which is what is in my RS 4T.  :-\

The Chinese 139QMB and the Taiwan KG10SA are interchangeable engines, except for one mud-guard trim fitting.  I replaced my KG10SA with a mail-order 139QMB a few years ago, added a BBK and cam, adapted a mail-order exhaust, and it's still running fine.  The exhaust can be a fiddle since the fittings may not line up.  This is normal - take it to a local muffler shop for adjustment.

imaginetheory

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2016, 10:47:01 AM »
The Chinese 139QMB and the Taiwan KG10SA are interchangeable engines, except for one mud-guard trim fitting.  I replaced my KG10SA with a mail-order 139QMB a few years ago, added a BBK and cam, adapted a mail-order exhaust, and it's still running fine.  The exhaust can be a fiddle since the fittings may not line up.  This is normal - take it to a local muffler shop for adjustment.
Thanks for that info, Its great to know. When my engine finally gives up the ghost, I know what I can replace it with now :) 
I got the Stage6 exhaust in the end, It fits nicely, Looks like it was supposed to be there standard. Removeable/reinstallable baffle is nice to have too.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()