Scooters - 125 to 300 > Movie 150

LED bulb convertion for movie 150!!!

(1/2) > >>

Rusty Teeth:
Wow, no only does it save tons of amperage to run and charge the bike but VERY bright. Look up HS1 Hope this helps someone.  9.95$pair.
I swear the bike runs better. Why? More Volts/amps to CDI to run important stuff. Really and when I get back from a ride only takes few mins for my Schumacher trickle charger to go green!
This is what i got from amazon.
Specifications:

Model: H4/9003/HB2 , HS1
Bulb Base: P43t, PX43t
Functions: High/Low Beam
Operating voltage: DC 9-60V, AC 12-48V, fit for nearly all motors
LED chips: CSP
LED Power?25W per light
Lumen: 1800LM per light

?Nilight
Brand   ?Nilight
Model   ?20037H
Item Weight   ?3.2 ounces
Package Dimensions   ?4.49 x 4.41 x 2.17 inches
Country of Origin   ?China
Item model number   ?20037H
Exterior   ?Painted
Manufacturer Part Number   ?20037H
Cover Included   ?2PCS H4/HS1 LED Motorcycle Headlight Bulb
Power Saving: 75%
Color Temperature: 6000K
Lifespan: More than 30,000 Hours Operating Temperature: -104?~+ 185?
Shell Material: aviation aluminum 6063
Standard plug: polarity free, plug and play to H4, HS1 socket

monkeybongos:
Makes you more visible, but does it light up the road better?  (if you ride dusk/dawn/night)
In my experience it does not.  Something about the shape of the housing not designed for LED...

Rusty Teeth:
Yes, I have 2 movie 150cc one with LED The newer style bulbs are better for headlights. I have them in my Harley Streetglide and jeep wrangler.  As for the tail light in the Harley incandescent has a better 360 visibility. Rather that one dot of light.  The other movie I can see the orange driving lights not in the one with the LED. I see they went up already in price, once its mentioned few places amazon seems to inflate things.  I tried many, didnt just stumble on these.  Amazon has a great return policy here at our local Kohls.
I would agree most LED are horrible.  Put these in a few Chinese scoots also works well.

Rusty Teeth:
Before and after leds

Stig / Major Tom:
Some folks never ride at night, and have no awareness of where all that new LED light is actually focused in a reflector bucket designed to work with its halogen bulb.
Stig

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version