Author Topic: DO NOT BUY from KYMCOPARTSONLINE.COM  (Read 18793 times)

Deejays50

• View Profile
DO NOT BUY from KYMCOPARTSONLINE.COM
« on: April 08, 2013, 11:49:04 AM »
Ladies and Gentlemen of the Forum,

Do not buy or even waste your time with kymcopartsonline.com

I put in an order on February 25th of this year and my parts never came. The guy via email kept telling me the order arrived in Georgia (which definitely came from China) and that it was being repacked to be sent to me.

They make it seem like they stock the parts when they do not.

I had to have Paypal give me all of my money back. Paypal never received any response to my claim, thus giving me all of my money back.

BEWARE! Prices are good but you'll never get them

PassedByAScooter

• View Profile
Re: DO NOT BUY from KYMCOPARTSONLINE.COM
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 12:03:10 PM »
Thanks for the heads up! I was just browsing their site on Saturday for some parts. Glad I didn't pull the trigger on the purchase.

2010 Kymco Yager
2009 Kymco Agility 125

Hairy Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013, 11:33:45 AM »
Hey there Deejays. Try Kymco parts monster. I'm on the Gold Coast, Australia and I got my parts in eleven days. Not too shabby considering they had to come half way around the world. Plus they give you a parcel tracking number so you know exactly where your stuff is. Fedex estimated mine would arrive on the tenth of this month ... and guess what, it bloody well did !!!
So maybe give them a try sport.
Regards,
Hairy Bob. 8)

Damn the torpedoes .. full steam ahead !

JIke03

• View Profile
DO NOT BUY from KYMCOPARTSONLINE.COM
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2013, 03:29:06 PM »
Ditto!

TroutBum

• 2012 Like 200i (sold)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2013, 05:29:59 AM »
Thanks for letting us know.

Brighton52464

• Can you see the real me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2013, 06:15:35 PM »
Does anyone know if a left brake handle for a 2010 like 200i fit my 2013 model? Thanks for anyone help?

Trancebear

• Sucker For Discontinued Scooters
  • Retired Micro$oft Drone
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2013, 09:17:04 PM »
I ordered some body panels from them earlier this year and it took them 2 months to arrive, no email, no reason. They kept saying that the parts were being shipped to Atlanta. I now order from www.partspitstop.com. Ordered more body panels and they arrived withing 7 business days and were cheaper.
My Name Is Chris Y'all
2014 BMW 650GT
2014 Kymco MyRoad 700 Modded
2006 Kymco B&W 250
Threw Away All The Chinese Scoots

PR325xi

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2013, 04:32:10 AM »
oh oh... i just placed an order $300 worth of transmission parts for my venox a week ago, at first he answered emails, now he wont.

fshfindr

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2013, 11:45:36 PM »
It has been 3 months since I ordered a seat hinge for my Kymco.  During that time I have not been on the forum, I have had cancer surgery and have not paid much attention.  I have still not gotten my hinge nor have I ridden.  I just started trying to make repairs myself.  Please don't misunderstand, even though I have had that surgery, I'm fine.  It seems that bladder cancer just keeps coming back so I just keep having surgery.  This was the fifth time.  There is no pain from the cancer, just from the surgery and even that is not severe.  Just very uncomfortable.  The main thing is that I still don't have my hinge.  So as the man said, don't order from them.

Richard L
Richard L. in Bellmawr
Keep The Rubber Side Down & The Helmet Side Up

tclhb

• View Profile
Tom. Huntington Beach, California

LoveMyKymco

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2013, 04:34:30 AM »
It took 3 months to get a pair of forks from them for me. They suck screw kymcopartsonline.
My 82 mph Killer Full MHR zx50 build (now 91 mph gps verified)
http://www.kymcoforum.com/index.php?topic=7795.0
My Fabrizi/MHR "can it cost anymore?" build
http://www.kymcoforum.com/index.php?topic=12146.0;topicseen

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2013, 07:21:35 AM »
Yeah, they suck
*2010 People 50 2t with 70cc kit and more
*2001 ZX-50 beater

KPM1

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2014, 05:56:05 PM »
Hello Kymco Nation,

We are writing today from KymcoPartsMonster.  We are not here to solicit business, but rather to address some of the issues expressed on this forum.  I am always disappointed when our company fails to meet customer expectations.  We certainly don't set out to "suck".  The guys that work here do their best.  We are a full service Yamaha-Suzuki-Polaris-Vctory-Kymco dealership; and we operate a series of e-commerce websites specializing in OEM parts.   We certainly understand the issues you experience with your Kymco products as well as obtaining parts.  Kymco's headquarters is about an hour away from us.  We get shipments very quickly, but they don't do a good job of fulfilling our orders.   Kymco products are made in Taiwan.  The parts are shipped to Spartanburg SC from Taiwan.  Kymco does not provide us with an ccurate parts fiche, and we have done our very best with outsourcing these resources; such as the parts fiche on our site.  When parts are back-ordered, we do not receive updates from Kymco.  The parts are simply shipped in bulk as they receive the parts.  We do business with several major OEMs.  Kymco is by far the most challenging.  In fact, 95 percent of our complaints are related to Kymco orders.  Furthermore, those complaints tie up an inordinate amount of our staff's time.  It is the smallest piece of our e-commerce business, and by far the biggest challenge.  My staff is tired of being yelled at by Kymco customers, and we do not experience this level of hostility with our other brands; and then there are the challenges in dealing with Kymco corporate.  In the end, we have a pretty refined system.  We do our best to fulfill orders quickly.  We have no control over Kymco back-orders, and I have no confidence that Kymco is doing anything to improve their systems.  If I took a vote, our staff would all say we should kill the website and focus on the brands that generate more substantial revenue.  Obviously if we shut down the site, you can just order from another dealer. Remember, you can only buy OEM parts from OEM dealers in the United States, and only Kymco can order parts from Taiwan.  The system is what it is.  The question becomes, is it worth it?  For those of you that had a positive experience.  Thank you for speaking up. For those of you who had a negative experience.  We are certainly sorry.  Right this minute, I am very much considering killing the site, or selling it off to a smaller dealer that may be more willing to deal with the headaches. Thank Y'all and safe riding to all.

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2014, 07:46:09 PM »
Hello Kymco Nation,

We are writing today from KymcoPartsMonster.  We are not here to solicit business, but rather to address some of the issues expressed on this forum.  I am always disappointed when our company fails to meet customer expectations.  We certainly don't set out to "suck".  The guys that work here do their best.  We are a full service Yamaha-Suzuki-Polaris-Vctory-Kymco dealership; and we operate a series of e-commerce websites specializing in OEM parts.   We certainly understand the issues you experience with your Kymco products as well as obtaining parts.  Kymco's headquarters is about an hour away from us.  We get shipments very quickly, but they don't do a good job of fulfilling our orders.   Kymco products are made in Taiwan.  The parts are shipped to Spartanburg SC from Taiwan.  Kymco does not provide us with an ccurate parts fiche, and we have done our very best with outsourcing these resources; such as the parts fiche on our site.  When parts are back-ordered, we do not receive updates from Kymco.  The parts are simply shipped in bulk as they receive the parts.  We do business with several major OEMs.  Kymco is by far the most challenging.  In fact, 95 percent of our complaints are related to Kymco orders.  Furthermore, those complaints tie up an inordinate amount of our staff's time.  It is the smallest piece of our e-commerce business, and by far the biggest challenge.  My staff is tired of being yelled at by Kymco customers, and we do not experience this level of hostility with our other brands; and then there are the challenges in dealing with Kymco corporate.  In the end, we have a pretty refined system.  We do our best to fulfill orders quickly.  We have no control over Kymco back-orders, and I have no confidence that Kymco is doing anything to improve their systems.  If I took a vote, our staff would all say we should kill the website and focus on the brands that generate more substantial revenue.  Obviously if we shut down the site, you can just order from another dealer. Remember, you can only buy OEM parts from OEM dealers in the United States, and only Kymco can order parts from Taiwan.  The system is what it is.  The question becomes, is it worth it?  For those of you that had a positive experience.  Thank you for speaking up. For those of you who had a negative experience.  We are certainly sorry.  Right this minute, I am very much considering killing the site, or selling it off to a smaller dealer that may be more willing to deal with the headaches. Thank Y'all and safe riding to all.

Why do you not forward your concerns directly to Kymco?? I've seen posts from people who have contacted them and had their comments/questions/ concern addressed by the.
Soumds to me like you are whining about/being reactive to them without being proactive instead ?? ???
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2014, 11:55:27 PM »
DUDE! Did you not read the post you quoted? KYMCO SUC_S MONKEY NUTZ!

The man is a Dealer, and cannot get answers from Kymco. Bottom line is Kymco is a TINY facility that is churning out rice burners as fast as they can. They do not have TIME to send out parts too. It's more cost effective to ship complete bikes.

I get it. I've been alternate sourcing Kymco parts by going to THEIR suppliers, and with MUCH better success than most of their "Dealers".

If you dump the Kymco line I for one completely understand your decision. BUT the majority of comments on your shop are VERY positive.

HEY FISH!!! Sorry for your lot sir. You have a great attitude for a fella that has been there done that toooooo many times. Respect!
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()