Author Topic: 500 RI won't start  (Read 8768 times)

SylSki

• View Profile
Re: 500 RI won't start
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2013, 10:40:53 PM »
OldScoot, thank you but I wasn't refering to you... I can understand thing's but when someone call's someone a fool twice on a public Forum it's a bit much and it can even be a cause for someone defaming someone as in photograph's. So thank you, I appreciate what you posted.

SylSki

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2013, 10:51:20 PM »
I was on 2 other Kymco Forum's prior to this one OldScoot and there was never a problem or ridicule on them. For some reason on this Forum and individual was a bit too free to express his thought's the wrong way. I enjoy the Forum's and greatly appreciate the ability to post and confer with intelligent individual's about our common subject's. I am further enjoying the new Forum I am on and still look forward to running into people as yourself on this one still. Again, I thank you for your word's.

ScooterCommuter

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2013, 11:06:03 PM »
Considering how rapidly such a conflict of emotion and feeling would have degenerated on the vast majority of other net forums (and I have the psychological scars to prove it from moderating quite a few of them over the years) it's worth pointing out that we are indeed better than that and applauding the folks on this thread for demonstrating it so clearly.

We ride.  That's why we're here.  It gives us something in common and something to respect about each other. Syl and Oldscoot, if I should ever pull into the same bar where one of your machines is parked outside then it's my shout.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()