Author Topic: Hi again from Spain with my xciting 500i R abs  (Read 2177 times)

kiki

• Xciting 500i R ABS
    • View Profile
    • Forum for scooters&motorcycles in Spain
Hi again from Spain with my xciting 500i R abs
« on: February 22, 2013, 12:09:45 AM »
Hi again, friends. Please excuse my bad english. Probably you don't remember me. I live at Spain (Madrid), and I am the administrator of a forum called www.scootergt.com

It take a long time I don't wrotte here. Right now, I've got an xciting 500i R abs. This is my scooter:

I've ride 16.000 km in 8 months.

Also, I have a downtown 125 that uses one of my sons. Here this model is called "superdink", instead of "downtown".

I'll try to writte more in the future. If a didn't more before, it was due to there's not an similar model in your country.

On this image you can see both motorcycles:

A few days before, I've removed the top case, installing a backrest instead:

http://scootergt.es/media/kunena/attachments/144/2013-02-1817.55.46.jpg

I hope you answer me, so if someone want to see the forum I created, you'll be wellcome there.
If I have to stop, I will die.

kiki

• Xciting 500i R ABS
    • View Profile
Re: Hi again from Spain with my xciting 500i R abs
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 12:11:55 AM »
The missed picture of the backrest:

Mike Green

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 12:51:25 AM »
Hi Kiki
Your English is great. I know a little Spainish. I grew up in Central and South America and moved back to the US when I was 15. I'm 65 now and have forgotten most. 2 years ago I spent a wonderful 2 weeks vacation in Begur, Spain. My in-laws and my wife and I went in together and rented a villa up on the mountain there and what a beautiful country. The streets in the towns are small and the roads are all twisties so I can see how a scooter would be so much fun. I know you and your son are enjoying yours. I had the Xciting 500Ri until last month when I traded it for a Can Am Spyder. I really miss my Kymco. It was a big powerful scooter and a pleasure to ride. We always enjoy hearing from our international friends and hope you will become a regular on our forum. Entonces, buenos noches mi amigo, Mike

kiki

• Xciting 500i R ABS
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 01:14:14 AM »
Mike,

I am glad for your trip here.

I know your country, because I was working at Columbia, SC, twenty years ago. Right now, I will be 54 on march, 6.

If you want to practise your spanish, I've tell that I am the administrator of a similar forum to this. www.scootergt.com
So if you want to writte in english, it vill be not a problem. Many people speak english here.
At the school, here it is required to learn a foreign language. Usually the people chooses english.

If you want to register, we'll be glad to see you there. My name there it is also KIKI, jeje

See you again.

Ahora en Español:

Estoy contento por tu viaje aquí.

Conozco tu país, porque trabajé allí, en Columbia, SC hace 20 años. Ahora cumpliré 54 el día 6 de marzo.

Si quieres practicar tu español, he contado que soy el administrador de un foro similar a éste. www.scootergt.es
Si quieres escribir en inglés, no hay problema. Aquí mucha gente habla inglés.
En la escuela es obligatorio aprender un idioma extranjero. Usualmente la gente elige inglés.

Si quieres registrarte, estaremos contentos de verte allí. Mi nombre allí es también KIKI, jeje

Te veo pronto, amigo.

Mike Green

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 01:41:10 AM »
Kiki, Creo que soy mejor en Ingles pero muchas gracias para sue translescion. Tu Ingles es mucho mas mejor que mi Espanol. Te vio pronto tambien mi amigo. Mike

sissy mary

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2013, 12:38:39 PM »
Welcome. :-*

kiki

• Xciting 500i R ABS
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2013, 09:32:06 PM »
Thanks to everyone.

Mike, it doesn't matter the languaje used by a person.  Thank you for trying to speak spanish.

We will follow in english, because it is the languaje used by all you.

Respecting the rides, this sunday we will go togheter more than 100 motorcycles of all kind, 19 from our forum, and the rest from other clubs. Probably we will be 150 or more people riding togheter. We will go for the mountains, and the route will end at a restaurant where we will feed  "cocido". A very typical food from Madrid, also with some differences at the whole Spain.

The name of the recipe it is "cocido madrileño". You can find at Internet.  Will be made in the traditional way.  mmmmm. very rich. Lot of friends,  laughing at all, after a big ride, a good food...   

The next Monday, I tell you all details about it.

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2013, 08:17:23 AM »
I prefer Fabada Asturiana more because my children also likes it. I also have my own version of Fabada wherein I put some potatoes and cabbage...   this thread makes me hungry.....

kiki

• Xciting 500i R ABS
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2013, 12:31:27 AM »
I told some details at the post "where is everybody" at "General".
There you can see a video for the riding of today

fgaiazzi

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2013, 08:50:13 PM »
Hola Kiki, felicitaciones por tus scooters!  Vivo en Buenos Aires, Argentina, y tengo una Xciting 500 del año 2007.  Por estos lejanos lugares (por más Papa Francisco que tenemos ahora) no llegan muchos accesorios para nuestras culonas.
Me gusta el respaldo para el pasajero.
Qué precio tiene en España?
Una abrazo desde el sur de Sudamérica!
Fernando

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()