Author Topic: New Jets  (Read 439 times)

Andy_myguy

• View Profile
New Jets
« on: March 21, 2022, 11:41:28 PM »
Does anyone have a link to where I can buy new jets for the carb? I ordered “carburetor main jet 101 for Keihin M5 - 088” off of scooterpartshop.com but they were too big. Does anyone know the correct size? Is it M4? Also stock is 82 what should I start off replacing it with to get a bump in speed?

punktnet

• View Profile
Re: New Jets
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2022, 07:37:42 AM »
For Keihin carb i have used 4mm main jets. 86 was mine stock, running now a 98 with no mods and still not rich mixture.
Tried 100 and bogs down the speed so this is the one for me. You need to do multiple tests to figure it out.

JJJoseph

• Kymco Sento
    • View Profile
Re: New Jets
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2022, 09:11:20 AM »
I've found this to be a really useful site because they show accurate drawings and measurements for all the M/C jets in the world: https://www.pjmotorsports.com/keihin-jets.html#main%20jets

You need a micrometer to measure your existing jets, then look through the listings carefully to find the matching models. It's impossible to guess at jets, so take the time to measure carefully. I always buy one size bigger and smaller because it saves having to order several times, and jets are not expensive (but the shipping adds up!)

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()