Author Topic: Strange gap near floor panel  (Read 1167 times)

slandi

• View Profile
Strange gap near floor panel
« on: October 28, 2010, 03:51:12 PM »
Hi Folks,

UPDATE: I never purchased this particular scooter so it's a mute point below. However, I purchased a brand new scooter and I do have another post on a strange odour that is coming from the scooter.

Thanks,

Stefano

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm a first time poster and hopefully in a few days a new People S 50 4T owner. The particular scooter I'm looking at is located at a used dealer quite a ways from my plane and the salesperson has kindly sent me pictures before I go and see it. The scooter has some scratches on it, but what gets me is this strange gap that I see right in front of the left hand passenger foot peg between the floor panel and the side panel. Perhaps someone could tell me if this is just the floor panel that might be slightly out of adjustment or do some People S 50's have this particular gap and it's perfectly normal. I've attached the picture of the floor panel showing the gap. Thanks all, looking forward to being a People S 50 owner.

Stefano

« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 04:58:52 PM by slandi »

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()