Author Topic: Leo Vince  (Read 939 times)

sissy mary

• View Profile
Leo Vince
« on: August 01, 2010, 05:10:22 PM »
Hey everyone, I was looking around the net for a slip on muffler for my 2007 Xciting 500 when I came accross Leovinceoutlet. They have an ebay store with about a 100% rating. (LVebay@leovinceusa.com). This is a complete exhaust system, not just a slip on muffler. Very good system to open exhaust, and no need to re-jet, (they say)? And it comes with an added insert to make it almost stock quiet if needed. Price at shops, $500.00/595.00! Their price $210.00,--$235.00 with shipping to Arizona. I was not really ready to buy at this time, but I could not pass up this price. Every shop I have been in reccomends the Leo Vince system. They have a total of 3 for sale. Now 2! Better hurry. I think i'll leave the insert out to make it loud, and change my scooters nick name to (THE HARLEY EATER)!  ;DWhat do you think? :-*

Hoolander2

• View Profile
Re: Leo Vince
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 05:26:14 PM »
That's a great price from what I've seen!  I guess you'd only need to re-jet if you opened up your air intake and increased flow there too.

sissy mary

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 01:14:54 AM »
Yes I hope so? I wish K&N made a filter for our bikes, but not as of yet from what I have seen? I may get some UNI FOAM and make a filter from an old paper filter, but we will see? I would think that if needed, I would only have to go up one main jet size? I don't think a UNI foam filter will increase the air flow enough to have to go up by 2 sizes? But who knows? I kind of like that air filter kit Dragon Custom has, but $125.00 is steep for what amounts to an end of carb mounted filter? Yes it does draw in cooler air from the back of the bike, but wouldn't a K&N style, or foam filter mounted to the back side of the carb be just about as good? And both can be bought for a lot less than $125.00 ??? :-*

Hoolander2

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2010, 03:35:35 AM »
Right.  And I gather the Dragon one has something like a uni or a K&N inside it anyway.  Why not email em and ask? 

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()