Author Topic: jetting? with a 82cc 50mm big bore kit and 2 stage UNI Filter  (Read 1061 times)

customx22

• View Profile
jetting? with a 82cc 50mm big bore kit and 2 stage UNI Filter
« on: January 25, 2010, 06:56:12 PM »
hi i need help jeting my 82cc agility 50.i am currently running A 97.5 with a stage two uni filter and the plug look lean yet.can someone tell me there Jetting with a big bore kit and uni filter.please help!!

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: jetting? with a 82cc 50mm big bore kit and 2 stage UNI Filter
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 07:07:54 PM »
Try jet sizes 98.5, 101, and 105. Do you still have the stock exhaust? If so then one of these sizes will get you there. It is better to run a little rich, and make up for it with a hotter plug.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

customx22

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 07:13:14 PM »

i have the LeoVince Handmade Titan Exhaust.what sizes do you recommend with this exhust? what size gram roller do you folk run with the 50mm big bore kit? i am currently running 7g Dr Pulley.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2010, 12:11:29 AM »
You may want to forget the 98.5, and go with 101, 105, 110 I am sure you will get it w/ one of these. Wordslinger is running LeoVince 4.5gr rollers, and likes them alot. With your set up I believe they will work for you as well. Your pipe will give you plenty of top end, and the light rollers will give you the bottom. Heavier clutch springs will also help you out. Both 2t, and 4t are running the heaviest Malossi, Leo, or whatever brand you choose
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()